Some news of our wedding
说一件关于我们婚礼的事情
I have sent you all a "Save the date" e mail.
我给各位发了一封"空出时间"电邮
Oh exciting. You guys picked a date
太好啦 你们选好日子了吗
Better. I picked 80 dates.
何止如此 我选好了80个日子
And I need you to save them all until we narrow it down.
我需要你们空出全部日子 直到名单缩小
I thought we agreed on June 15.
我还以为我们同意选6月15了
That's the day after Flag Day.
那是美国国旗日隔天
Everyone'll be partied out.
大家肯定庆祝到脱力了
It's a date just pick one.
选个日子而已 干脆点
It's not just a date it's a textbook optimization problem.
这不止是一个日子 这是经典的最佳化问题
There is a perfect date just like there's
绝对有个最佳日期 就像是有
a perfect room temperature and a perfect dessert.
最佳室温与最佳餐后甜品一样
Mm. There's no perfect dessert.
才没有最佳餐后甜品呢
Yellow cake in the shape of a dinosaur
恐龙形状的海绵蛋糕
with chocolate frosting
撒上巧克力糖霜
a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side
边上配一勺香草冰淇淋球
not touching.
不碰到蛋糕
You'll see.
到时候你就知道了
You'll have it at our wedding.
你会在我们婚礼上吃到
You wanna bet
来打赌吗
You give me enough time
你们给我足够时间
I can do the same thing with a wedding date
我也能够为婚礼算出完美日子
it needs to be on the weekend
它必须是在周末
uh not near any of your birthdays
避开你们任何人的生日
or the weekend of Comic Con.
或漫展周末
Ooh you could get married at Comic Con.
你也可以在漫展上结婚啊
No No
-不行 -不行
We just need a weekend date
我们只需要选一个
that's completely boring and uneventful.
无聊又平凡的普通周末就行了
Too bad you didn't get your ducks in a row
让你们不把事情都安排好
'cause tonight would have been perfect.
不然其实今晚完美符合你条件呢
第十一季 第三集
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
By aBu 20171011
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安啊
I know today is Apple Jacks day but... we're all out.
我知道今天是吃苹果脆片的日子 但没有了
That's fine. I'll have anything.
没事 我吃什么都行
Really
真的假的
Yeah. You know...
是啊 你懂的
whatev.
无所...
"Whatev"
"无所[谓]"吗
I like this side of you.
我喜欢你的这面
You know what I like
那你知道我喜欢什么吗
Smooth jazz.
柔和爵士
Hey just a reminder
提醒你一下
I'm going out for drinks after work. Oh. Great.
-今天下班后我要去喝酒 -很好
Just a reminder you're pregnant.
提醒你一下 你有孕在身
I'm not drinking just taking a new coworker out.
我自己不喝 只是带新同事去
Oh. Just a reminder you're married.
提醒你一下 你是有夫之妇
Female coworker.
女同事
She's new in town and I want to make her feel welcome.
初来乍到 我想让她感觉有家的温暖
And let her know the office is full of liars
以及在大家跟她说我很毒辣之前
before everyone tells her I'm mean.
先灌输她办公室都是说谎精的思想
Is she single
她单身吗
I'm not setting her up with Raj.
我才不要撮合她跟拉杰
What about Stuart Are you listening
-那斯图尔特呢 -你是没听我说话吗
I want her to think I'm not mean.
我想要她觉得我是暖心好人
Okay. Well it's just...
好吧 我会这么说
we have two single friends.
也只是因为我们有两个单身朋友嘛
Howie I just met this woman.
华仔 我才刚认识这女生
Why don't I wait a little and get to know her
何不稍微等到我更了解她之后呢
Maybe I won't like her and then I'd be happy
或许我会讨厌她 到时我就会很乐意
to ruin her life with Stuart or Raj.
让斯图尔特与拉杰毁了她人生
That's all I ask.
这样我就满足了
So you guys lived with Sheldon for a long time...
你们俩跟谢尔顿同住过很长一段时间
Long time. So very long.
-好长 -太长了
By the way congratulations again on your engagement.
对了 再次恭喜你们订婚啊
Yeah. You got a good one.
对啊 你找到了人中之龙啊
Thanks. So it's strange
谢谢 所以有件怪事
Sheldon was talking in his sleep last night
谢尔顿昨晚睡觉说梦话了
and he seemed like a totally different person.
感觉他完全是另一个人
He was relaxed and...
他很放松而且...
loose and calm.
散漫且平静
Well Sheldon's a complicated man.
谢尔顿是个复杂的男人
He said "Whatev."
他说了"无所"
Give him a brain scan that might be a tumor.
带他去做大脑扫描 可能长瘤了
Well I think the wedding planning is really stressful for him
我觉得计划婚礼对他造成太大压力了
and that can trigger sleep talking.
从而导致梦呓
Well maybe this is a part of Sheldon's personality
或许那是谢尔顿性格中
he's been repressing.
一直被他压抑的一部分
I mean I think we dream about things
毕竟不是正所谓
we wish we could be in real life.
日有所思夜有所梦吗
Really What do you dream about
是吗 那你都梦些什么了
Oh. Uh... being the wife of Leonard.
比如当莱纳德的老婆
Mostly that.
基本都是这个啦
I choose to believe you.
我选择相信你
Well as much as we've studied the brain
虽然人类对大脑做过无数研究
there's still a lot we don't know about dreams and their function.
但人类对梦与它的作用还是有许多不了解
You know even psychologists are divided on it.
心理学家们对它的解读也有分歧
Mm it's true Freud thought dreams were about sex
的确 佛洛依德认为梦与性有关
Adler thought they were about dominance...
阿德勒认为梦与支配有关
后者不同意前者看法 因此退出并自成一派
两者曾是同一精神分析学会的核心人物
Then again mine are just about being married to this little guy.
再次强调 我的梦都是与嫁给这位小巨人有关
Well now it's just edging into mockery.
这次感觉像是在嘲讽我了
Well moving to a new city was a little scary
搬到新的城市真的有些让人害怕
but the job seems great.
但这份工作感觉挺不错的
Everyone's really nice.
大家人都很好
Oh they are. Super nice.
是啊 都超好
I mean only one them took you out tonight
虽然只有一个人晚上带你出来玩
but it's not a competition.
但毕竟这也不是什么比赛
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你
You know we could have gone somewhere more pregnancy friendly.
其实我们可以去更适合孕妇的地方啊
Oh it's okay. One of the great things about being pregnant
没事的 怀孕的其中一个亮点就是
is drinking cranberry juice out of a wineglass
可以用酒杯喝蔓越莓汁
and watching people freak out.
然后看别人着急的反应
Bernie
妮妮
Oh damn.
我勒个去
Hey What are the odds
有缘千里来相会啊
Yeah seren frickin' dipity.
是啊 真特么"巧"啊
Hello.
你好
Rajesh. Stuart.
-拉杰什 -斯图尔特
Hi. Ruchi.
我叫如琪
Ruchi is my coworker.
如琪是我的同事
But that was probably in your briefing packet.
但估计你们在介绍简报里都看过了
What's wrong
怎么啦
Well I found the perfect wedding date.
我找到了最佳的结婚日了
That's terrific No it's not.
-那太棒啦 -才不呢
It was May 19 1996.
是1996年5月19日
We would have had a lovely wedding.
我们本来可以有一场完美的婚礼
And our honeymoon would have coincided
我们的蜜月之旅刚好还能对上
with the first appearance of the Hale Bopp comet.
海尔-波普彗星的首次出现
于1997年4月1日过近日点
该彗星在1995年被发现
Sheldon you were 16.
谢尔顿 你当时才16岁
And in Texas no one would have batted an eye.
那时我也还在德州 我们那里才没人会管
Oh wait it's no good.
等等 那天也不好
That's the day that Jon Pertwee the third Doctor Who died.
第三任《神秘博士》演员是在那天去世的
And it's in the past.
而且那天已经过了
Hey hey I said it's no good just let it go.
我已经说那天不好了 放下吧
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
I appreciate you trying to make this wedding perfect
我很谢谢你想让婚礼完美
but it's making you miserable.
但这都快把你搞疯了
No the wedding isn't making me miserable
不是 婚礼没有要把我搞疯
the calendar is.
是日子
Why can't there just be one week each month
为什么名人就不能集中在
for famous people to die
每个月某周去世呢
Well they've already arranged to die in threes
都已经丧事成三了
会有另外两个与死者有关系的人也跟着过世
外国的一种迷信 有人认为一个人死去后
what more do you want from them
你还想要求人家怎么样啊
This is so frustrating. Why can't I find a perfect date
真是闹心死了 为什么我就找不出最佳的日子呢
I found the perfect way to say hi to cowboys.
我就找出了与牛仔打招呼的最佳方式啊
I'm just saying maybe there's a part of you deep down that...
我只是觉得或许在你内心的深处
just wants to relax a little you know
有一部分的你只想放松下来
Kick back.
逍遥一点
Say "Whatev."
比如说"无所..."
Whatev
无所...吗
I'm sorry you're really not gonna finish that word
抱歉 你真的不把那词说完吗
I I'm just trying to make a point...
我只是举个例子嘛
Finish the word Amy.
说完它 艾米
Fine. Er.
行 谓
Er er er.
谓 谓 谓
Thank you.
谢谢
Only now you owe me three more whatevs.
但你现在欠我三次"无所"了
Oh you were born in Trivandrum.
原来你是印度特里凡得琅出生的啊
Have you ever been to the Kuthira Malika Palace
你去过那里的百马宫了吗
No I haven't.
没 没去过呢
Me either. What a small world.
我也是呢 真是太有缘了
I've also never been there.
我也没去过那里
I've never been lots of places.
我没去过的地方太多了
Go on quiz me.
来啊 考我看看
I'm sorry we're being rude talking about India.
对不起 我们这么聊印度的事太无礼了
Oh yeah you know if you and Bernadette
是啊 如果你跟伯纳黛特
want to talk about America that's cool with us.
想聊美国的事 我们没意见的
Here let me get you started.
我来帮你们起个头吧
Hamburgers. Am I right
汉堡包 对吧
So what do you guys do
你们都是做什么工作
Well I am an astrophysicist
我是个天体物理学家
so if you ever go out at night and look up at the stars
如果我们有机会晚上一起出去看星星
that's kind of my office.
其实星空算是我的办公室
He sells comic books to children.
他卖漫画书给孩子
Actually
其实呢
I own my own store.
我是自己开的店
Uh I if you'd like to check it out sometime
如果你有兴趣来看看
I'm running a new promotion
我最近在做个促销活动
buy anything get taken out for a reasonably priced dinner.
买任何东西 就请你吃价钱合理的晚餐一次
Yeah yeah Stuart's struggling financially.
是啊 斯图尔特经济上有些困难
But he doesn't let that get him down.
但他并没有因此被击垮
He believes in himself.
他对自己有信心
Even though the whole world has made it clear
尽管全世界都清楚地告诉他
he should not.
他不该盲目自信
Thank you.
谢谢你啊
A And you know Raj I think it's great
对了 拉杰 我觉得你现在
that you no longer live off your parents like a spoiled child.
再也不像个被宠坏的米虫一样靠父母吃饭
You live over someone's garage like a...
而是去住别人家车库 就像个...
failed adult.
成年废柴
Yeah well you live with her.
是啊 你还跟她同住呢
Oh it's not like that.
不是那样的
He rents a room from me and my husband.
他跟我们夫妇租了一间房
Who by the way is no prize either.
我们也是无妄之灾啊
Oh I don't care.
我才不在意
You know me I just go with the flow.
你懂我 我随波逐流
Beach public pool...
海滩 公共泳池
They both sound awesome.
听起来都超赞
On second thought beach.
仔细想想 海滩
I'd like to befriend a seagull.
我想跟海鸥交朋友
That is crazy.
绝对是疯言疯语
Yeah. Will you e mail that to me
对啊 你能发一份到我邮箱吗
Have you played this for him
你有播过这个给他听吗
No. I'm worried he'll say I violated his privacy.
没有 我怕他说我侵犯他隐私权
Listen how happy he sounds.
你们听他有多开心
I'm up for anything
做什么都可以
as long as I'm with you.
只要在你身边就行
What are you listening to Nothing.
-你们在听什么 -没什么
Oh come on I want to hear.
干嘛藏着 我也想听
We don't need GPS.
我们才不需要导航
Let's just see where the road takes us.
路长在脚下 我们只需随心而行
I see why you turned it off.
难怪你们刚才要关掉
That guy sounds like an idiot.
这人听起来就像个傻逼
Honey that's you.
亲爱的 那人就是你
Don't be silly. My voice is deep and sonorous.
别傻了 我的声音又深沉又响亮
Like a Caucasian James Earl Jones.
就像白人版的詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯
为《星球大战》系列电影中的黑武士配音
美国知名演员
"Luke I am your father." See
"卢克 我是你爹" 听见没
It is you.
真的是你
I recorded you in your sleep.
我在你睡觉时录的
Oh look a hitchhiker.
看啊 一个搭便车的
I bet he has some interesting stories.
我猜他一定有些有趣的故事
That's me
那是我吗
It's you.
是你
So you spied on me in my sleep
你暗中监视我睡觉吗
Sheldon I'm sorry.
谢尔顿 抱歉
You've been doing this every night.
你每晚都这么说梦话
I couldn't help but wonder if it meant something.
我不禁好奇这些梦话是否代表什么
Well it doesn't.
并没有
Are you sure
你确定吗
I mean the prefrontal cortex regulates impulse control.
前额皮质掌管自控力
So it's plausible that when we're asleep
所以我们睡着时 平时被压抑的个性
aspects of our personality that we repress might come out.
可能会跑出来这种理论是说得通的
Don't try to put science lipstick on your New Age pig
别以为加了科学词 屁话就不是屁话了
And for the record
声明一下
you make noises when you sleep
你睡觉时也发出声音
and I've never accused you of repressing your inner chainsaw.
我可从没说过你压抑了心中的电锯
If you want me to object at your wedding
如果你想让我在婚礼上提出反对
婚礼证婚时会询问 有没有人反对这婚事
just give me one of these.
给我打个暗号就行
This picture of Galactus eating a planet looks like
这个行星吞噬者正在吞噬星球的画面
漫威漫画《神奇四侠》中的角色
my preggo wife destroying a coffee cake.
就像我的孕妻在吞食咖啡蛋糕的样子
Oh yeah I see it.
是啊 是有点像
I'm just saying you should bow out.
我只是说 你应该退出
Why should I bow out
为什么是我该退出
Uh because we all know how this is gonna end.
因为我们都知道结局会如何
That's what my doctor said too but I'm still here.
我的医生也这么说 但我还在这活蹦乱跳呢
Okay look I think that she and I have more in common.
听着 我觉得我和她有更多共同点
Because you're Indian
因为你们都是印度人吗
So just 'cause she's brown you get to date her
就因为她是棕色人种 你就可以和她约会了
Yes
是啊
And the next time we meet a woman
下次我们遇到一个
who's pale and cadaver like she's all yours.
皮肤苍白得像死尸的女人 她就归你了
Howard Bernadette was there last night.
霍华德 伯纳黛特昨晚在场
Did she say anything when she got home
她回家后有说什么吗
Yeah she said "Why'd you tell those idiots where I was
她说"你为什么告诉那俩白痴我在哪
Thanks a lot."
谢你一辈子啊"
Okay how about we flip a coin
好吧 我们掷硬币决定怎么样
Look hang on. Doesn't this girl get a word in all of this
等等 那女生对此事不该有发言权吗
And isn't that word "No"
她不是该发言表示"不要"吗
Ruchi said she wanted to hang out with both of us.
如琪说想跟我们两个一起出来玩
Why don't we just do that
我们何不就那么做吗
Oh fine. Let's hang out as friends and see what happens.
好吧 大家像朋友一样出去玩 顺其自然
Yeah and if something grows out of it just worry about it then.
对啊 要是真滋生出什么 到时再担心吧
Also what my doctor said.
我的医生也是这么说的
Hey this isn't your laundry night.
今晚不是你的洗衣日啊
I know. Laundry on a Wednesday.
就是啊 周三洗衣服
It's the madness my life has become.
我的人生已经疯狂到这地步了
Why is this sleep talking thing bothering you anyway
你为什么对说梦话这事如此烦恼
It's simple.
很简单
I don't like the idea
我不喜欢
that my mind might be keeping an entire personality from me.
我的脑子也许对我隐瞒了另一种人格的可能
Dr. Jekyll's other personality was Mr. Hyde.
杰基尔博士的另一重人格可是海德先生
杰基尔和海德代表了善与恶两种性格
小说《化身博士》中的人物
Mr. Hyde.
海德"先生"啊
Didn't have a postgraduate degree.
他连研究生学位都没有
Is it possible that you're stressed
有没有可能你压力大
because you're scared about getting married
是因为你害怕结婚
I mean it is a big change
这是个大改变
and you're not good with little changes.
而你连个小改变都难以接受
Well that's nonsense.
胡说
You name one little change I was upset with.
举个我对小改变不开心的例子
Uh when they changed the green Skittle from lime to apple.
他们把绿色彩虹糖的口味从青柠改成了苹果
That is not the rainbow I grew up tasting.
那不是人家从小吃的彩虹
All right fine. Let's start over.
好吧 重新来过
Is it possible that the sleep talking is a part of your brain
说梦话会不会是你的大脑在告诉你
that's telling you everything's gonna be okay
一切都会很好
and you just need to relax a little
你放松一点就行了
So you're proposing that the self is an illusion
所以你是在说自我只是幻觉
and that we actually have multiple centers of consciousness
人其实有多个意识中心
that are communicating with one another
它们在相互交流吗
In laymen's terms yeah.
用非专业术语来说 是的
Huh. Interesting.
有意思
So you don't believe there's a Cartesian self
所以你不认为有个笛卡尔自我
that underlies the flux of experience
在经历流之下吗
Maybe in my twenties not anymore.
二十几岁时可能信过 现在不信了
Okay. Well assuming you're right
好吧 假定你说的是对的
what would you suggest I do
你会建议我怎么做
Well I would start with something small
我会建议你先从一些小改变做起
see if it makes your life any better.
看会不会改善你的生活
Um you can learn to meditate take a yoga class.
你可以学冥想 上瑜伽课
Oh. You know I have always been intrigued by flip flops.
我倒是一直对人字拖感到好奇
The official footwear of the laid back fellow.
悠闲之人的标配鞋
Okay sure.
你高兴就好
Of course if my feet are gonna be exposed
当然了 如果我的脚要暴露在外
I'll need to update my tetanus booster.
我就得去打新的破伤风疫苗
Oh yeah. Makes sense.
有道理
Yeah. And while I'm there I may as well get a flu shot
既然都去了 不如把流感疫苗也打了
and a mole check. Sure.
-再检查下痣 -好啊
You know I've never had a mole check.
我还从来没检查过痣呢
身上的痣产生奇异的变化 有可能是黑色素瘤
Well it's been nice knowing you.
此生能认识你真好
Here you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
It's too bad Stuart couldn't make it. He seemed fun.
斯图尔特来不了真可惜 他挺有趣的
Oh yeah he is. I love him dearly yeah.
确实是的 我非常喜欢他
Not to say that I don't worry about him.
倒不是说我不担心他
What's to worry about
担心他什么
You know what
其实呢
I'm talking out of school.
我说得太多了[学校]
Speaking of which he's allowed to live near them now.
说起这个 他现在又能合法地住在学校附近了
性侵犯不能住在学校300米范围内
Hey guys.
二位
Oh great Stuart. You're here. Yeah Stuart.
-太好了 斯图尔特你来了 -是啊 斯图尔特
Yeah I did... I didn't think you were gonna make it.
对呀 我都没想到你能来呢
Mm. I believe that.
你这话我信
Sorry guys. It's work. I've got to take it.
抱歉 工作上的事 我得接一下
I'm so glad you made it Stuart.
真高兴你能来 斯图尔特
Oh yeah so glad.
没错 高兴死了
I can't believe you went behind my back
真不敢相信你居然出阴招
Which clearly means I want this more
这就表明我比你更急切呀
You want to play a game of "Who's more desperate" with me
你想和我比"谁更想脱单"吗
'Cause you're in the big leagues now Bucko.
那你面对的可是大联盟级别选手哦 小伙子
L Look Ruchi and I are really hitting it off.
如琪和我真的很有火花
Please let me just have this one
拜托你就把她让给我吧
I'm not going anywhere.
老子哪都不去
I'm like a fungus you can't get rid of.
我就是你那治不好的真菌感染
Sorry.
抱歉
So what's going on
你们在聊什么呢
Oh you just missed Stuart's funny story
你正好错过了斯图尔特刚才在聊
about the fungus he can't get rid of.
他那治不好的真菌感染
Raj didn't tell me about tonight
拉杰根本没通知我今晚的活动
so he could be alone with you.
他想跟你独处
Really
真的吗
That's a little weird.
这样有一点小变态啊
Just a little Because I can work with that.
只有一点吗 我可以马上改正
Look guys I'm not interested in dating anyone right now.
两位 我暂时没打算谈恋爱
I'm just looking to make some friends.
我只是想多认识一些朋友
Yeah I totally understand.
我完全理解你
But if you were gonna date someone
但如果让你选个约会对象
would it be me or Stuart
你会选我还是斯图尔特呢
I think I'm gonna go.
我想我还是先走了
Uh uh uh uh Ruchi I'm sorry.
如琪 对不起
If you still want to hang out as friends I'd like that.
如果你还想像朋友一样出来玩 我很愿意
Thanks Stuart. I'd like that too.
谢了 斯图尔特 我也很愿意
And the fungus is under the toenail.
那小真菌就躲在你脚趾甲缝里
Hello.
回来了
So um I uh...
那个... 我...
I got flip flops.
我去穿了人字拖
Good for you.
很好啊
Oh my God what happened
我的妈呀 出什么事了
After I got the flip flops
我穿上人字拖后
I realized that the tops of my feet were exposed so um
我发现脚背都暴露在外了
I I put on some sunscreen
于是我赶紧擦了防晒霜
which caused my feet to become slippery.
结果两只脚都滑腻腻的
And predictably one of them fell off
不出所料 一只拖鞋从我脚上滑飞
and went down a sewer grate.
直接掉进了下水道口
Now normally I would have walked away
按我平常的脾气 我会一走了之
but this is a new laid back me so
但作为一个全新 放松的我
instead of getting upset I just reached down to grab it.
我没有生气 而是趴下去捡鞋
That's when I touched something furry...
然后我就摸到了某种毛茸茸的东西
...which I'm telling myself was a damp toupee.
我说服自己那只是一顶湿假发
When the toupee licked my hand...
但当假发开始舔我的手时
...I screamed
我尖叫着
and hopped down the street on my remaining flip flop.
单脚穿着拖鞋跳走了
Can I just ask... No this is a long story.
-我可以问问... -不 这故事还长着呢
Why don't we please save your questions till the end
不如把问题留到最后再问吧
So I I finally came upon a bus bench
我最终坐在一张公车站的长凳上
where I sat and removed one of my shirts
脱掉了我的一件衣服
and uh fashioned it into a makeshift shoe.
用它做了一只临时的鞋
Not a waterproof shoe.
这鞋不防水
That is relevant to the next part of my story.
这个细节和我接下来的故事大有关联
The ankle deep puddle of warm apple juice.
那是一坑深及脚踝的"温热金黄苹果汁"
Apple juice
什么苹果汁
Maybe maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
I'm telling myself a lot of things Amy.
我说服了自己好多事 艾米
What happened to your other flip flop
那你剩下的那只人字拖去哪里了
Oh well that involves what I am telling myself was a...
那个就涉及到一块我说服自己是
melted candy bar.
融化的巧克力棒的东西了
Okay. I I'm sorry.
好吧 太心疼你了
Is there anything I can do to help
我能帮你做点什么吗
Yes. I want you to be in charge of our wedding.
有 我希望由你来负责我们的婚礼
Just you tell me where and when
只需把地点和时间告诉我
and I will show up with a boutonniere
我会佩着胸花
and close toed shoes and a...
穿着不露脚趾的鞋子
a Star Trek uniform underneath my tuxedo.
还有晚礼服下的《星际迷航》制服来参加
That last part is non negotiable.
最后这部分绝对没得商量
Are you sure that's what you want
你确定这是你想要的吗
As sure as I'm about to go bathe in Purell.
就像我打算在洗手液里泡澡一样确定
I love you. I love you too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
You know ever since I was a young girl
我从小姑娘开始
I I've dreamed of a June wedding
就一直梦想着一场六月的婚礼
maybe on a cliff overlooking the ocean at sunset.
也许是在可以看到海边夕阳的悬崖边上
Sure.
好呀
Sounds wonderful.
听起来很不错
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go clean up.
现在请允许我去清洗一下
Outdoor wedding.
露天婚礼
I know what I'll be using that cliff for.
我知道我会用那悬崖来干什么
I call this meeting of the Council of Sheldons to order.
我宣布现在召开谢尔顿理事会常务会议
Let's take roll.
开始点名
Science Sheldon
科学谢尔顿
Present.
Texas Sheldon
德州谢尔顿
Howdy.
在这嘎达
Fanboy Sheldon
狂热粉丝谢尔顿
Greetings.
向你问好
Germaphobe Sheldon
洁癖谢尔顿
Say it don't spray it.
说话别喷口水
Where is Jock Sheldon
运动员谢尔顿去哪里了
Not the time humorous Sheldon.
别开玩笑了 搞笑谢尔顿
Ok new business.
新的议题
Do we grant layback Sheldon a seat on the council
我们是否同意授予懒散谢尔顿一个理事会席位
Hey whatever you guys want.
随便你们吧
拖了很久才去领奖
美国民谣歌手 获得16年诺贝尔文学奖后
I'm just chill like Bob Dylan.
我和鲍勃·迪伦一样无所谓
Negative.
拒绝
Heck no
没门
I don't feel well.
我感觉不舒服
Can we kick him out too
我们能把他也踢走吗
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片