Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
My father thinks the reason I can't make a relationship work
我父亲觉得我的每段感情之所以不成功
is because I'm spoiled.
是因为我是被宠坏的屁孩
All right how much exactly does he pay for
好吧 那他到底帮你解决多少账单
Okay I'll tell you
我会告诉你们
but please don't judge me.
但请不要鄙视我
He pays for my car my rent and my credit cards.
我的车 我的房租和信用卡的账单都是他付的
I'm trying but I'm judging.
我在努力忍住 但我已经鄙视你了
Maybe your dad's right.
或许你爸说得对
Yeah women do like a man that can support himself.
对啊 女人的确喜欢能养活自己的男人
I have come to an important decision.
我做出了重要决定
I will not be accepting your money anymore.
我不会再拿你的钱
That's wonderful.
太好了
Yes that is wonderful.
是的 非常好
You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled.
你不能再指责我被宠坏了
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Dad I'm trying to tell you off
爸 我是想臭骂你一顿
and you're ruining it with your delight and relief.
你的欣喜与宽慰毁了我的计划
时至今日
Interesting.
有意思
Okay.
好的
How bad is it
多糟糕
Let me put it this way
我这么说吧
do you own a barrel and suspenders
你有三尺白绫跟板凳吗
Are you serious
你是说认真的吗
I'm not wearing this visor to play women's golf.
我戴这个遮光帽可不是为了打女子高尔夫
会计审计员等都会戴来遮挡早期白炽灯光线
绿色遮光帽是19世纪晚期到20世纪中期
Oh let me guess.
我猜猜
You guys are drafting your fantasy accounting firms.
你们在玩梦幻会计公司
根据每周他们的比赛结果来决定谁选出最佳队伍
最常见的是梦幻足球 参赛者从不同队伍选出球员
We're helping Raj figure out his finances.
我们在帮忙拉杰整理财务状况
Well he has a job. How bad can it be
他有工作收入 情况能有多差
Well his rent and car lease are exceedingly high.
他的房租与汽车租贷费用极其高
You couple that with his penchant for dining out and shopping...
再加上他喜欢上馆子吃饭与购物
Wait wait not shopping for clothes right
等等 购物不是指买衣服对吧
Because look.
看他这打扮...
He also has a remarkable amount of credit card debt.
而且他的信用卡债务数额惊人
I thought your dad paid your cards.
不是你爹帮你付的信用卡账单吗
I have a card for emergencies that I pay for myself.
我有一张自己付款的紧急备用卡
What emergency happened at the L.A. Zoo
在洛城动物园发生了什么紧急事故
That's a penguin I sponsor.
我认养了一只企鹅
They're losing their homes to global warming
它们因为全球暖化而失去了家园
and my car gets like seven miles a gallon
而我的车每三公里耗一升油
so I felt bad.
我挺过意不去
What is Pink Cheeks
这粉嫩双颊[屁股]是啥
It's intimate waxing. Quit looking at that
是私密处除毛 那张不许看
Maybe you should find someone
或许你该找个人
to help you get your finances under control.
来帮忙让你财务状况回到正轨
Like a business manager
比如理财经理吗
No absolutely not.
不 当然不行
You can't afford to hire someone
你请不起一名
who'll forbid you from spending your money on foolish expenses.
会禁止你花钱在白痴开销上的人
That is a foolish expense and I forbid it.
因为那也是白痴开销 而我禁止你这么做
What if there's someone who just likes controlling
那如果有一个单纯只是喜欢控制别人
other people and stealing joy from their lives
而且乐于将别人生活中的欢乐偷走的人呢
He sounds like a sociopath.
他听起来像个反社会变态啊
We don't know his mother never had him tested.
我们也不确定 他妈妈没带他去检查过这个
You're talking about me. Very funny.
你们说的是我 真好笑
Although I would enjoy drawing up a budget
虽然我的确是会享受安排好预算
and forcing Raj to adhere to it
然后逼拉杰坚持计划
without an ounce of compassion.
而且丝毫不带任何同情心
Wait wait who's gonna break it to the penguin
等等 那谁去跟企鹅说金援要断了
Okay Sheldon.
行啊 谢尔顿
Yeah I'm putting you in charge of my finances.
我的财务就交给你管吧
I will not spend another penny that you don't authorize.
我再也不会花任何一分未经你批准的钱
Very well.
非常好
Hey Comic Con tickets go on sale this Friday.
漫展的票这周五开卖
You can't buy one.
你不许买
Oh better luck next time Pink Cheeks.
祝你下次好运啦 粉嫩双颊
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
The Earth began to cool
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
That all started with a big bang
Bang
By aBU 201702
第十季 第十七集
You're actually going to Comic Con
你真的要去漫展吗
Well Leonard wants me to do more stuff like that with him
莱纳德希望我多陪他做这方面的事
so I thought maybe this year I'd tag along.
我就想要不今年陪他去
Well that's sweet. I bet you'll have fun.
真好 我猜你一定会玩得很开心
So do you want to come
那你要一起来吗
No thanks.
谢邀 不用了
I already live in a place all the nerds come to.
我已经住在一个所有阿宅都会来的家了
Please I went to your boring thing last month.
求你啦 我上个月也陪你参加无聊活动了啊
My aunt's funeral
你是说我阿姨的葬礼吗
Come on even you checked your e mail during the eulogy.
干嘛啊 你自己也在听悼词时看邮箱了
Well I'm not going
我才不要去
but I do think it's nice you want to.
但我觉得你想去挺好的
It's not that I want to go
不是我想去好吗
I just think it'll make Leonard happy.
我只是想哄莱纳德高兴
And if I have to watch him squeeze into an Ewok costume
如果哄他就得看他挤进伊渥克服
电影《星球大战》中的角色
so be it.
那我也忍了
Look at you going to Comic Con
看看你 要去漫展
talking about Ewoks.
还聊起了伊渥克族
I really have become the cool one around here.
我真变成了我们这群里最酷的那个人了
You actually think Penny will have fun at Comic Con
你真认为佩妮会在漫展玩得开心吗
No. Which will make me miserable
不觉得 所以这会让我很郁闷
which is usually Sheldon's job.
而通常让我郁闷是谢尔顿的专利
She's gonna hate waiting in line for the panels.
她一定会很不爽排队等明星座谈会
She's gonna hate all the crowds at the panels.
她一定会很不爽去听座谈会的阿宅
She's gonna hate the panels.
她一定会很不爽那些座谈会
She's gonna hate how often we say the word "Panels."
她一定会很不爽我们说"座谈会"这词的频率
Why don't you just tell her not to come
那你干嘛不叫她别来了
Well she's so excited I can't do that to her.
她感觉超有兴致 我不想这么狠心
What if you make it sound so bad
那你何不把漫展说得一文不值
she won't want to go
她就自己不会想去啦
That I would do to her.
那我倒是可以狠心试试
I can't believe Penny's gonna get to go
真不敢相信佩妮都去了
and I'm not.
而我却不能去
You can always watch the panels online.
反正你可以在网上看明星座谈会嘛
Oh boy we do say that a lot.
天啊 我们还真是总说"座谈会"
Panels.
座谈会
Just wanted to be included.
我就想加入一下大家
Come on Sheldon it's Comic Con.
求你了 谢尔顿 这可是漫展
Just let me have the money for this
让我花钱去参加吧
and I won't ask for anything else.
我保证不会乱花钱干别的
You put me in charge of your finances.
是你让我来管着你的账
If you wanted someone weak and spineless you could walk all over
如果你想要心软没骨气 让你颐指气使的人
you should have asked Leonard.
你当初就该去找莱纳德来管
See Miserable.
你看 郁闷吧
Okay you're right I got myself into this
行 你说得没错 是我自作自受
but I've never missed a Comic Con with you guys.
但每年都是我们四个一起去参加漫展的啊
Your father may have spoiled you but I won't.
你老爸愿意宠溺你 但我可以不会
If you want a ticket to Comic Con
如果你想要去动漫展的票
I suggest you figure out a way to earn the money yourself.
那我建议你想办法去挣点外快
Yeah you're a grown man who's highly educated.
你是个受过高度教育的成人
You could charge people money to punch you.
你可以收钱当人肉沙包啊
Go ahead make jokes. I don't know why you think
随你嘲讽 我不知道你哪来的自信
you're going to Comic Con you just had a baby.
觉得自己就去得成漫展 你家小孩刚出生
So Well so
-所以呢 -还所以呢
So you think Bernadette's just gonna let you
所以你觉得伯纳黛特会轻松答应
jet down to San Diego for five days
让你飞去圣地亚哥五天
and leave her alone
然后把她孤零零丢在家吗
Hang hang on.
稍等一下
So I have to bring Penny you can't afford it
所以我得带着佩妮 而你付不起票
Howard's gonna get in trouble
霍华德去就死定了
and this guy gets to have a great time.
唯独这家伙可以好好享受漫展
I'm gonna go as Dumbledore.
我要打扮成邓布利多去
《哈利波特》中知名角色
How's my favorite girl
我亲爱的小美人好吗
Okay.
还可以啊
What you doing Making lasagna.
-你在干嘛呢 -做千层面
Oh she's sexy she can cook.
这妞出得了厅堂 又入得了厨房
I'm such a lucky guy.
我真是走了大运
You want something stupid or you did something stupid
你想买傻逼东西了 还是你做傻逼事了
No. I just walked in here saw how beautiful you are
才不是 我只是走进来 看到闭月羞花的你
and had to tell you.
情不自禁就想说出口
Oh dear God you're cheating on me with Raj.
天啊 你是不是背着我跟拉杰搞基了
Never gets old.
这笑话真是永不过时
Okay there is something I want
好啦 我的确想要个东西
but it's not a big deal.
不过不是什么大事
What is it
什么东西
Well Comic Con tickets go on sale this Friday
漫展的票这周五开卖
and I was hoping I could go with the guys.
我希望能跟其他几个一起去
But before you say anything I'll make up for being gone
但在你回答之前 我会对我的离开做出补偿
by doing everything around here I mean everything.
家里一切活我全包 做什么都行
I'm even gonna answer for you.
连帮你回答这个问题都行
"Yes Howard you can go."
"准了 霍华德 准你去"
It's so hard to say no to you.
拒绝你真是太难了
Thank you.
谢谢你
So I'll say maybe.
所以或许吧
What Why
什么 为什么
You said tickets don't go on sale till Friday right
你自己说票周五才开卖对吧
Yeah.
对啊
You said you were gonna do all this stuff for me right
你也说家里一切活你全包对吧
Yeah.
对啊
See where I'm going with this
听出我接下来要说什么了吗
Yeah.
听出来了
If you don't know how to make lasagna Google does.
如果你不知道怎么做千层面 就去问谷歌
Okay so this is the main Comic Con floor.
好的 所以这是动漫展主层
It's where all the vendors and exhibits are.
所有的小贩和展览都在这里
Wow that is a lot of people jammed in there.
好多人挤在这里面啊
I know. Sometimes Howard wears a striped shirt
有时候霍华德会穿条纹衫
so we can play "Where's Wolowitz "
这样我们就能玩"霍华德在哪里"
找出身穿红白条纹衫与绒球帽的男主人翁
知名游戏童书《威利在哪里》 就是在人海中
Okay now th this is us camping out in line
这是我们餐风露宿排队
for the Avengers panel.
等去看《复仇者联盟》座谈会
Oh you really sleep on the sidewalk huh
你们还真睡在人行道上呢
Yeah. It can get chilly
对啊 入夜有时挺冷
but Raj figured out that if you pee in a bottle
但拉杰想出 如果我们尿在瓶子里
and put it in your sleeping bag
然后放进睡袋中
it helps keep you warm.
能有类似热水袋的作用
Here's the hotel room we all share.
这是我们一起住的酒店房间
Well you and I would get our own room right
到时候我们会单独订一房间的吧
Every hotel is booked.
所有酒店都订满了
But yeah see this space here
不过你看这一块
between Sheldon's feet and my head
就是我脑袋跟谢尔顿脚底之间的空间
That's where you go.
到时候你就睡这
Well it's no different than when Sheldon
这跟以前打雷的时候谢尔顿
used to climb in bed with us during a thunderstorm.
爬上我们床来跟我们挤没什么两样
Don't worry we won't be doing much sleeping anyway.
不用担心 反正到时候也不太会睡觉
It's like an all night party.
那里就像个彻夜狂欢派对
There's trivia contests and Dungeons & Dragons.
有冷知识竞赛与《龙与地下城》桌游
As we like to say it's "Off the chain mail."
按我们的话说 就是"乐子[锁子甲]超多"
I even said "Off the chain mail "
我甚至说了"乐子[锁子甲]超多"
and she still wants to go.
她还是没打退堂鼓
That's probably my fault.
或许这事赖我
She may have heard about my cool Dumbledore costume.
可能她耳闻了我的超屌邓布利多变装
Okay I can give you 20 bucks for the whole box.
行吧 整盒算你20块
But you charged me hundreds for this stuff.
这些东西你以前要我几百块呢
I know. And I did it with a straight face.
对啊 而且我都不带眨眼的
But I need to earn enough money
但我需要挣够足够的钱
so I can go to Comic Con.
我才能去漫展
Well... all right.
好吧
I'll give you 25 bucks.
我给你25块
That's my best offer.
我最高就出这么多
I have no choice.
我也别无选择了
You know if you want to make extra money
如果你想挣外快
I I could throw some work your way.
我可以给你点活儿啊
Really I'll do anything.
真的吗 我什么活儿都愿意做
Great you're hired.
很好 你被录用了
First thing you can do is put price tags on these.
先从把这些东西贴上价钱开始
Start the little ones at $50.
小的那些先贴50块
You know it's no big deal.
也没什么
I can put up with anything for three days.
反正三天而已 我什么都能忍得住
Comic Con's five days.
漫展是五天
Are you kidding me
你耍我吧
Why don't you just tell him you don't want to go
你为什么不告诉他你不想去
I can't it'll break his heart.
不行 我不想伤他的心
You know he's always making an effort
他总是很努力尝试做那些
to do things with me he doesn't enjoy
他不喜欢的事来陪我
like going outside.
比如出门
He is an indoor cat.
他的确是室内猫类型
You know maybe it won't be that bad.
或许没想象中那么糟啊
Leonard says it's really mainstream now.
莱纳德说现在宅文化已经是主流文化
Comic books aren't just for sad nerds anymore.
漫画不只是给可悲的阿宅看的了
I mean it is still a key part of their demographic.
显然可悲的阿宅在他们族群仍占多数
Howie can you get that
华仔 你能开下门吗
Kind of busy.
我在忙
Busy like I'll be with the baby
有你去圣地亚哥玩耍
if you go to San Diego
而我在家苦逼带孩子时那么忙吗
What's with the gloves
这手套是怎么回事
They complete my ensemble. What do you want
跟我这身衣服配套的 有何贵干
I'm looking to make extra money
我想挣点外快
and was wondering if you had any chores I could do.
来看看你有没有什么杂活给我干
Hang on.
稍等
Bernie can I outsource my chores to an Indian guy
妮妮 我可以把我的家务活外包给一个印度人吗
No.
不行
I tried.
我尽力了
Hey I was thinking
我在考虑
if you want to do a couples costume
如果你想穿情侣装
we could paint ourselves green and be Hulk and She Hulk.
我们可以把自己刷成绿色 扮成绿巨人和女绿巨人
Or we could paint ourselves blue
又或者我们可以把自己刷成蓝色
and go as Nightcrawler and Mystique.
扮成夜行者和变形女
Is there any scenario where we're not in full body paint
有没有不用全身刷漆的方案
Yeah if you want us to look like losers.
有啊 如果你想我们看起来逊爆了的话
Hey um are you sure the guys are okay with me coming
你确定其他三人不介意我也一起去吗
Yeah of course why
当然啦 为什么这么问
This is just something you usually do together
就是通常都是你们四个一起去
and if I'm screwing it up I don't have to go.
如果我去会破坏气氛 我也不是非得去
Oh why Do you not want to go
怎么了 你不想去吗
Why Do you not want me to go
怎么了 你不想我去吗
No I want you to go.
不 我当然想你去
Okay good 'cause that's what I want too.
那就好 因为我也想去
Now we're going as Hulk and She Hulk.
现在我们得以绿巨人和女绿巨人的装扮出现
I don't want to take my shirt off at Comic Con.
我不想在漫展上脱掉上衣啊
If I may speak for Comic Con we don't want that either.
如果我能代漫展发言 我会说我们也不希望这事发生
Is that nice
需要这么毒吗
No but it's honest and it sounds like you could use
不用 但至少诚实啊 而且感觉起来
a little more honesty in your relationship.
你们的感情也需要多一点真诚
Uh I it's more complicated than that.
实际情况远比嘴上说来得复杂
I'm always honest with Amy.
我一直诚实对待艾米
The other day she said she was self conscious
有一天她说觉得难为情
about the beauty mark on her shoulder
因为肩膀上有颗美人印
and I said "You know you can call that a beauty mark all you want.
而我说 "随你美化你那个美人印
When there's hair growing out of it that's a mole."
但当它上面长了根毛 那它就是个痣"
Do you think she's as honest with you
你觉得她也对你如此诚实吗
I should hope so.
我希望是如此
When she called me an insensitive jerk
当她称我为没心没肺的混蛋时
I'd like to think she meant it.
我会希望她是真心的
There's got to be other ways you can make a quick buck.
肯定有其他让你挣外快的法子
Yeah you'd think.
哪这么容易找
Ooh maybe I could sell my blood and sperm.
或许我可以去卖血卖精子
I really should wear a bell around my neck
我真应该在脖子上系个铃铛
so you guys can hear me coming.
这样我一来 你们就能听见
Here let me help you.
来 我帮你吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh Double Stuf Oreos
双层夹心奥利奥
I remember when I could afford you.
我还记得当初我吃得起的日子
There she goes.
哈雷又哭了
Stay I'll get her.
你待着 我去吧
Appreciate it. That's fine.
-非常感谢 -不客气
She and I can cry together.
我可以和她一起抱头痛哭
He's such a sweetie.
他真是个好人
I know I wish there was some way we could help him.
我知道 真希望我们能有办法帮他
If he could find a girl with a good job
如果他可以找到一个薪水高的女朋友
all his problems would be over.
那他所有的问题将迎刃而解
Yeah that's working out great for me.
是啊 看我现在过得多"好"
Penny says they're ready to go.
佩妮说他们准备好出发了
Very well.
很好
Prepare for a long night of deceit.
准备迎接漫长的欺骗夜吧
Sheldon women can wear makeup it's not lying.
谢尔顿 女人可以化妆 那不叫欺骗
I was talking about Leonard.
我刚说的是莱纳德
And if makeup is so truthful
而且如果化妆品这么诚我不欺
why is it called "Concealer"
那为什么有化妆品叫"遮瑕膏"[隐瞒者]
Wait wait wait what's Leonard lying about
等等 莱纳德欺骗什么了
He doesn't really want Penny to go to Comic Con.
他其实不想佩妮去漫展
He's just doing it to make her happy.
他是为了让她开心才带她去
Really
真的吗
Because she doesn't actually want to go.
因为佩妮其实并不想去漫展
She's just doing it to make him happy.
她是为了让他开心才跟他去
So they're both trying to make each other happy
所以他们俩的本意是想让对方开心
and the end result is they make each other sad
而结果却是让彼此恶心吗
That's hilarious.
真是太可笑了
I can't wait to tell them.
我等不及要告诉他们了
No you're not gonna tell them anything.
不 你不能拆穿他们
You're gonna stay out of it.
你不许插手这件事
Why
为什么
Because it's between them.
因为这是他们之间的事
Well if you haven't noticed
你难道没注意到吗
I've been between them for the last ten years.
过去十年里我一直生活在他们之间
Hey babe you want to drive
宝贝 你想开车吗
Sure or you can.
当然 不过你开也行
No it's fine I know you don't like the way I drive.
没关系 我知道你不喜欢我开车的方式
I don't have a problem with your driving.
我对你开车技术没有意见啊
Are you listening to this
你听见他们的鬼话了吗
They deceive each other about everything.
他们在所有事情上都欺骗对方
Just so you know that guy in the parking lot hit me.
我告诉你 是停车场那家伙撞我
He wasn't in a car but okay.
他当时都不在车上好吗 不过行吧
Just say you want to drive.
你直说你想开不得了
I honestly don't.
我真的不想开
Amy do us a favor please drive.
艾米 帮个忙 你开车吧
Sure happy to.
好 乐意效劳
If you want to drive just drive.
如果你想开车 那就开啊
I don't see why this has to be so complicated.
我不懂为什么要搞得这么复杂
It's not complicated. Amy's driving that's it
一点都不复杂 艾米开车 就这样
That's not it because you're clearly upset.
才不是 谁都看得出你不高兴
You're the one who seems upset.
你才是看上去不高兴的那个
Why would I be upset
我为什么要不高兴
Because you don't want her to go to Comic Con
因为你不想她去参加漫展
This is an interesting way to stay out of it.
这种"不插手"的方式真是相当有意思啊
Wait you don't want me to go
慢着 你不想我去吗
Well I just don't think you're gonna have a good time.
我只是觉得你不会觉得好玩
Yeah well get this
是啊 听好了
neither does Penny
佩妮也是这么想的
that's why she doesn't want to go.
所以她并不想去
You set 'em up I knock 'em down good job.
你下套 我下刀 合作无间
Why would you say you wanted to go if you didn't
如果你不想去 为什么你不直说
I just thought it would make you happy.
我本以为跟着去会让你开心
O O O Okay hold on so if you don't want to go
好吧 等等 如果你不想跟去
and I don't need to bring you
而我也不必带你去
is everything good
我们还是恩爱好夫妻吧
Hold on I'm trying to decide if I'm mad at you.
等等 我先决定我是不是在生你气
No I'm happy I don't have to go.
不会 不用去我很开心
All right problem solved.
好啦 问题解决
Okay. Yeah.
-没错 -对
Not entirely the fight over who's going to drive is still...
还没完呢 刚才不是还在吵谁开车吗
Oh my God stop talking
天啊 快把嘴闭上
The place looks great.
家里看着好干净啊
Did you guys get a maid
你们请佣人了吗
Kind of.
算是吧
Dinner's almost ready.
晚餐快好了
If you like meatloaf I'm sure you'll like its cousin
如果你们喜欢烘肉卷 那肯定会喜欢它的表亲
bowl of meat.
大碗肉
Hey if you're still looking to make money
如果你还想着挣外快
I will pay you to burn that jacket.
我愿意付钱让你把外套烧了
Thank you but it doesn't look like
谢谢 但看来今年
I'm going to Comic Con this year.
我是无缘漫展了
Well with as much debt as you have
你有这么多债务在身
probably not next year either.
明年应该也不能去
Howie Sure.
-华仔 -好的
This is for you.
这是给你的
What's this
这是什么
It's back pay for all the babysitting
补发工资 之前你给我们当保姆
and taking care of Halley you've done.
还有照顾哈雷的酬劳
There's more than enough in there to cover Comic Con.
里面的钱就算你去参加漫展还绰绰有余
Um I also take care of Halley.
我也帮忙照顾哈雷了啊
And you live here for free.
你也在这里白住了啊
I do ma'am thank you ma'am.
的确如此 夫人 多谢收留 夫人
This is so generous of you
你们真是太慷慨了
I I um I don't know what to say.
我...我都不知道该说什么了
Now you can come with us.
现在你可以跟我们一起去了
Yeah there's room in the bed by Sheldon's feet.
对啊 谢尔顿脚边还有地方睡哦
As much as I appreciate this
尽管我很感激你们给我这笔钱
I can't accept it.
可我不能收
Okay
好吗
Halley's my goddaughter
哈雷是我的教女
I don't take care of her for money.
我照顾她是应该的 不是为了钱
I would.
我是
Keep it. Consider it a gift.
留着吧 就当是我们送你的礼物
Hold on. Is it back pay or is it a gift
等等 这到底是补发工资还是礼物
What's the difference
有什么区别吗
When the IRS questions us in separate rooms
当我们被关在不同房间被国税局审问时
we need to have our stories straight.
我们的答案必须一致啊
It doesn't matter. I'm not keeping this.
无所谓啦 反正我不会收下
I'm trying to pay my own way and be responsible.
我正努力自食其力 做一个有担当的人
Taking handouts won't help that.
拿别人给的钱可不行
So you're not going to Comic Con
所以你不去参加漫展了吗
I've been plenty of times.
反正我去过很多次了
If I miss one it's fine. I'm a big boy.
少去一次也没关系 我是个成年人了
I'm a big boy and if I missed one
我也是成年人 但如果我少去了一次
I'd throw a big boy tantrum.
我就会发成年人的脾气
You know what I've gone 12 times.
其实我都去了12次了
Maybe I'll sit out this year too.
要不今年我也不参加了吧
Really Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
Maybe you and I can do something fun that weekend.
或许我们那周末可以找点好玩的事情干
Ooh how about white water rafting
一起去漂流怎么样
Oh... how about we compromise
不如我们折中一下
and go on the Small World ride at Disneyland
去迪士尼玩小小世界之旅
和活动布景组成的全球七大洲
乘坐小船游览由身穿各地民族服饰的木偶
You know what I'm not gonna go either.
要不我也不去了
I'm a father now.
我现在身为人父
I'd rather spend time with my family.
我更愿意跟家人待在一起
You just don't want to go alone with Sheldon.
你只是不想跟谢尔顿两人一起去
I'm gonna go check on dinner.
我去看看晚餐好了没
Sounds like everyone's staying home.
听起来大家都不去了
What do you say
那你怎么说
Nuts to that I'm going to Comic Con
谁不去谁傻逼 反正我是要去
By yourself
就你自己去吗
Not necessarily.
不一定啊
I have four months to find some new friends.
我还有四个月的时间找新朋友陪我去
I'll go with you.
我陪你去
That's very kind of you Stuart.
你人真好 斯图尔特
Check back in with me in July.
等七月的时候你再问我一次
There's my pretty girlfriend.
瞧瞧我的漂亮女友
I'm not going with you to Comic Con.
我是不会跟你去漫展的
What Can't a man just be happy to see his woman
干嘛 难道就不能因为见到自己女人很开心
and pat her on her second most erogenous
然后就拍拍她第二性感的部位
ball and socket joint
球窝关节吗
He can but it's still not changing my mind.
能啊 但我还是不会改变主意
Well maybe what's in my pants will change your mind.
或许我裤裆里的东西能让你改变主意
It's a list of this year's panelists.
这是今年明星座谈会的嘉宾名单
It's long isn't it
很长 对不对
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片