What are you doing
你在干嘛
Pigeon check for Sheldon.
帮谢尔顿检查有没有鸽子
North side's all clear
北面检查完毕
Great. Let's look at some planets
太好了 来观测星球吧
Hey why'd you lug your telescope all the way over here
为什么要把你的望远镜大老远拖过来啊
Leonard has one in our apartment.
家里莱纳德也有一个啊
Yeah I'm gonna use Leonard's.
对对对 我用莱纳德那个
Might as well hold my hand up like this and squint.
还不如干脆把我的手卷成这样再眯眼看
I don't know. It seemed pretty good.
还好吧 感觉他那个还不错啊
You know once when the cable went out
有一次我们家有线电视没了
I watched an entire episode of The Bachelor
我用那个看对街一户人家的电视
on a TV across the street.
看了一整集真人秀《单身汉》
This one's more of a professional model.
这个是比较专业的模型
So was the girl he picked
男主角选的也是专业的模特啊
This baby's got a ten inch diameter with f/10 ACF optics.
我这宝贝是有着十寸直径的f1/10光圈的ACF望远镜
And tonight Mercury is at its highest elongation.
而今晚 水星会达到大距
水星离太阳太近 达到大距公众才好观测
行星与太阳之间分离的角度达到最大时称为大距
It makes far away things seem close
那会让很远的东西看起来近一点
and Mercury is a planet.
另外 水星是一个行星
I know Mercury is a planet.
我知道水星是行星
But the the other thing was helpful.
不过另一点挺有帮助的
Oh. Look at that.
快看
Neil Gaiman tweeted about my store What did he say
-尼尔·盖曼发推特说了我的店 -他说什么了
杰出作家 代表作有漫画《睡魔》系列 小说《星辰》《美国众神》
Uh "Next time you're in Pasadena
"大家下次如果去帕萨迪那市
Check out The Comic Center.
记得去这家店"漫画中心"看看
Great vibe old school
店内气氛良好 传统漫画店风格
the owner really knows his stuff."
店主也十分懂行"
Isn't that amazing
这是不是太赞了
Well uh it's no Sandman but I guess we can't expect
比不上他的《睡魔》 但我们也不能期待
everything he writes to be a masterpiece.
他写出来的任何文字都是大作啊
When was he in your store
他什么时候来的你店里
I have no idea. I think I would remember that.
完全不知道 他来我应该能记得啊
Obviously vibranium is the most powerful metal in comics.
振金很明显是漫画里最强的金属了
What more powerful than adamantium
有比艾德曼合金强吗
He's right.
拉杰说得对
Wolverine's claws Ultron's outer shell.
金刚狼的爪子 奥创的外壳
Need I go on
还需要我再举例吗
You don't need to but you probably will.
不用 但你估计还是会说
What about Wonder Woman's bracelets
那神奇女侠的手镯呢
Good point.
说得好
Strong as a metal and fierce as a fashion choice.
金属里的一霸 时尚界的一姐
You know
其实呢
Thor's hammer's pretty powerful
雷神索尔的锤子也很强啊
and in the comics it's made out of enchanted uru.
在漫画里是被附魔的乌鲁金属做的
Uh yeah I think it's the enchantment
我觉得是附魔的部分让它强大
that's powerful not the uru
不是乌鲁自己本身强大
but uh thanks for playing.
不过还是感谢你参与讨论啊
Oh man I can't believe Neil Gaiman came in
可恶 真不敢相信尼尔·盖曼来你店里
and we weren't even there.
而我们却没在场
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
第十一季 第二十一集
Bang
By aBu 20180422
Can you see Mercury Can you see it
你看到水星了吗 你能看到吗
One second.
等一下啦
You know the Greek version of Mercury Hermes
希腊神话中赫耳墨斯
也就是罗马神话中的墨丘利[水星]
was worshipped in Athens
当年在雅典受祭拜时
by the carving of giant wooden phalluses.
人们是对着巨大的阴茎木雕来祭拜祂
Please Amy
求你了 艾米
get your mind out of the ancient Athenian gutter.
能不能从古雅典人的污秽思想里出来
Got another follower. I'm blowing up.
又涨一个新粉丝 我要火啦
Great. How many does that make
厉害 现在有多少粉了
High double digits.
两位数高段班
The nineties Mid double digits.
-90多粉丝啦 -两位数中段班
Hey uh Penny do you want to check this out
佩妮 你想来看看吗
Yeah sure.
好啊
All right just uh look through here
好的 从这里看
and if you want to take a picture just push that button.
如果你想拍照 就按这个按钮
Okay.
Oh what is that
那是什么啊
Is it Mercury I'm really jonesing for Mercury.
是水星吗 我特别萌水星
I think it's a little early for Mercury to be visible yet.
现在要看到水星还太早了点吧
Playing hard to get.
玩欲擒故纵
I like that in a planet.
我就喜欢这样的行星
No there's something fuzzy.
有个模糊的东西啊
Is it your teen years
是你的少女岁月吗
No.
才不是
Yes. Shut up.
是啦 你闭嘴
Look. Look at that. I think I see something.
看 看那个 我好像看到什么了
It could just be your eyelash.
很可能是你的眼睫毛而已
It's not an eyelash
才不是眼睫毛
Okay well uh take a picture. Let's see.
好吧 那你拍张照 我来看看
Okay. Here.
好了 拍好了
Hmm. I do see something.
还真有东西
Told you. What is it
-我就跟你说吧 -那是什么
I don't know.
不知道呢
Maybe it's a comet.
很可能是个彗星
That would be so cool.
那就太酷了吧
You guys want to see a real star look over here.
你们想看真正的星吗 巨星就在此
What
怎么了
I just got retweeted... by Patton Oswalt's brother.
单口相声演员帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特的弟弟转发我了
So this is really where Neil Gaiman shops
尼尔·盖曼真的都来这里买吗
Neil Gaiman Nicolas Cage Natalie Portman.
尼尔·盖曼 尼克拉斯·凯奇 娜塔莉·波特曼
The list goes on.
名单可长了
They all come here
他们都来这里买吗
Unless I'm lying.
除非是我撒谎了
Who are all these people
这些人都是谁啊
What Is this a flash mob
怎么 快闪族有活动吗
Are they dancing
他们有在跳舞吗
I don't know what today's dancing looks like.
我又不知道这年头大家都怎么跳舞
Hey guys. That tweet actually got people to come in.
两位 那条推特真的吸引了好多人来
Isn't that great
是不是超棒
No. I liked the way the store was before.
才没有 我就喜欢这店以前那样子
You mean empty and sad
门可罗雀 惨不忍睹的样子吗
Yes it was perfect.
对啊 那简直完美
Like a funeral home that sells Pokemon cards.
仿佛有在卖宝可梦卡片的殡仪馆
What am I supposed to do now
我现在要是想要
if I want to hang out and read a comic book
留在店里看看漫画该怎么办
Go sit on the couch.
去坐在沙发上看啊
Next to a stranger
坐在陌生人旁边吗
If I'm going to sit read and ignore a woman
我唯一愿意坐下 阅读 并无视的女人
it's going to be my fiancee.
只能是我未婚妻
Why are you being such a baby about the crowds
你干嘛有点人群就唧唧歪歪啊
You go to Comic Con.
你不是也去漫展的吗
You I'm sorry.
你... 抱歉
You're comparing this place to Comic Con
你把这里跟漫展相提并论吗
Well can I go to the bathroom here next to a Wookiee
在这里 我能在上厕所时
who got his zipper stuck in his fur
碰见拉链卡到毛发的《星战》伍基人吗
Wow. We go to Comic Con for different reasons.
我们俩去漫展的理由还真是大不同啊
You know what
这样吧
Just give me a copy of Action Comics 1000
给我一份《动作漫画》第1000期
and I'll be on my way.
我买了就走
Sorry. All out.
抱歉 卖完了
Now you just let people come in and buy them
你现在就随便放人进店里买吗
I didn't realize your soul was also for sale.
我没意识到你连自己灵魂都卖啊
Well it wasn't but uh make me an offer.
本来没卖 但你出个价就能谈
Who is that
谁啊
Sheldon. Who is he mad at
-谢尔顿 -他又不爽谁了
Neil Gaiman. Who's that
-尼尔·盖曼 -那是谁啊
Not us. Great.
-反正不是我们 -太棒了
‭Guys.
两位
So guess what.
你们猜怎么着
That indeed was a comet last night
昨晚那东西的确是个彗星
and it turns out no one's seen it before.
而且呢 是从未被人发现过的
Really
真的吗
Look at that I discovered a comet Oh
快看 我发现了一个彗星呢
What do you mean you discovered it
什么叫你发现的
Well I'm the one who saw it.
是我看到它的啊
In my telescope that I positioned.
用我摆好位置的我的望远镜
All you did was look into it.
你只是看了而已
Well you both discovered it.
你们一起发现的
You can put both your names on the registration form.
可以在登记表上写上你们俩的名字啊
Actually we can't. ‭Why not
-其实我们不能 -为什么
Because when I filled it out it asked for name of discoverer
因为当我填登记表时 上面问了发现者的名
and I put "Rajesh Koothrappali" because...
我写了"拉杰什·库萨帕里" 因为...
because that's who I am and that's what I did.
这就是我 我就是做这种事的人
Are you kidding me
你不是吧
Well he is the one who knew it was a comet.
的确 他才是知道那是彗星的人
No he didn't. He thought it was an eyelash
他知道个屁 他以为那是我的眼睫毛
And you thought it was a fuzzy streak.
你还以为那是一条模糊的东西
I mean do you even know what a comet is
你知道什么是彗星吗
Yeah the thing I saw first.
知道啊 就是我先看到的那东西
I honestly don't think that that qualifies as a discovery.
我真心觉得你那样不能算是发现
But I took the picture.
但照片是我拍的
Because I told you to
是因为我让你拍下来
Like if a monkey took the picture
如果照片是一只猴子拍的
did it discover the comet
难道彗星是它发现的吗
Excuse me
你说啥
Uh he didn't mean monkey.
他不是想说猴子
Get the hell out of my apartment ‭And she didn't mean that.
-滚出我家 -她不是这意思
Actually I think she did. You should go.
好像真是这意思 你快走吧
You look great.
你看起来好美
Oh thanks.
谢谢
Would you believe this is actually a dress
你能相信这是我
from before I was pregnant
怀孕前的裙子吗
Well it's not a competition
不是要跟你比较啦
but I wore this suit to my Bar Mitzvah.
但我举行成年礼时就是穿的这套西装
Where's Stuart
斯图尔特在哪
I told him we had a 6 30 reservation.
我跟他说了我们订了六点半的餐厅
Well I'll call him.
我打给他
Comic Center where the real superhero is you.
漫画中心 这里的超级英雄就是你
Stuart you're supposed to be babysitting.
斯图尔特 你不是要过来照看孩子吗
Oh Shoot. That was tonight. I forgot.
糟了 是今晚 我忘了
The store's been really busy.
店里忙翻了
Well when can you get here
你几点能来
Um I don't think I can. Listen to this.
我应该来不了 听我说
I I was ringing up a customer and I heard someone say
我刚才给一个客人收钱时 听到有人说
"Hey there's a line " and I looked and there was.
"付款要排队啊" 我一看 真的有个队
Come on. You can't do this to us.
不是吧 你怎么能这样对我们
I am really sorry. I will make it up to you.
我真的很抱歉 我会补偿你们的
But it won't be with a Val Kilmer Batman figurine
但补偿礼物不会是方·基默版的蝙蝠侠手办
because some sucker's buying that right now.
因为有蠢蛋正要掏钱买这个
此版蝙蝠侠的观众口碑较差
Not you. This is great.
不是说你 这手办超赞的
He says he has to work.
他说他要工作
Oh it's okay.
没关系
We can have date night another night.
我们可以改天再过约会之夜
But you got all dressed up.
但你都打扮好了
We were supposed to have dinner and romance.
我们本来要享受晚餐和浪漫的
We'll just have to divide and conquer.
我们分工合作就好了
I'll go to dinner
我负责去吃晚餐
and you can stay home with the Internet and have romance.
你可以跟网络在家享受"浪漫"
Okay look I Googled it.
我上网查过了
I took the picture so it's my discovery.
我拍的照片 所以是我发现的
He stole my comet.
他偷了我的彗星
I know but on the other hand do you really care
我知道 但话说回来 你真的在乎吗
Yes I care. This happens to me all the time.
当然在乎 我总是遇到这种事
People take one look at me
大家看我一眼
and assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
就认为我不知道自己在说什么
Oh I'm sure that's not true.
那一定不是真的
I'm sorry. Are you saying
不好意思 你是在说
I don't know what I'm talking about
我不知道自己在说什么吗
No I'm not saying anything... ever again.
我什么都没说 再也不说了
Look I'm serious. The other day at work
我是认真的 前几天在公司
I had this great idea but no one was listening to me.
我想出个好点子 但没人听我说话
And then five minutes later Paul said the same thing
五分钟后 保罗说了同样的话
and they practically carried him around the room.
大家简直要抬起他欢呼了
Oh well what was it
什么点子
Well CPK for lunch
去加州比萨厨房吃午餐
but that's just one example.
但这只是其中一个例子
It also happens with all the doctors I have to deal with.
我要打交道的医生也都这样
You know they're so condescending.
他们居高临下瞧不起我
I'm so sick of letting this stuff slide.
我受够了不计较这种事
I found that comet. Why should I let Raj say he found it
是我发现的彗星 我凭什么让拉杰说是他发现的
I know you're right but he is our friend
我知道你说得对 但他是我们的朋友
and this could be good for his career.
而且这对他的前途也许有帮助
Okay so you agree with me but he still gets his way
这么说你同意我 但他还是得逞
Ah there you go. Everybody wins.
没错 大家都赢啦
My God you're such a people pleaser.
天啊 你真是爱讨好人
You can't stand making anyone angry.
你无法忍受惹别人生气
Why would I want to make anyone angry
我为什么会想惹别人生气
'Cause it would mean you were on my side.
因为那意味着你站在我这边
Oh I am on your side. Hey hey.
我是站在你这边啊
Let's not forget who you're really mad at here Raj.
我们别忘了你真正气的人是拉杰
Oh and Paul. Paul sucks right
还有保罗 保罗最差劲了
But don't tell him I said that.
但别告诉他我这么说
Hey Howard did you see that...
霍华德 你看到这个了吗
I'm over here Sheldon.
我在这 谢尔顿
That was a close one.
刚才好险啊
I almost went home with that guy.
我差点就跟那哥们回家了
You doing okay Do we need to go
你还好吗 我们要走吗
No I'm fine.
我没事
I admit all these people did take me by surprise at first
我承认这些人一开始让我措手不及
but I've learned that I can accept change.
但我已经知道了 我能接受改变
S Since when
几时开始的
I managed it when Amy switched her shampoo
艾米把她的普通洗发水
from Prell to Prell for oily hair. Hmm
换成控油洗发水时 我就学会接受了
Although I do miss the way
虽然我挺想念
her head used to slide off the pillow.
她头以前总滑下枕头的样子
May I help you
有什么能帮你的
Who are you
你是谁
Oh I'm Denise the new assistant manager.
我是德妮丝 新来的助理经理
Nope.
Can you believe it In the past decade
你能相信吗 在过去十年
I have spent thousands of dollars in that store
我在那家店花了几千块
and this is the thanks I get.
结果他就这样回报我
You're right. I mean he could at least get you a mug.
你说得对 他至少该送你个杯子
He gave me a mug.
他有送我杯子
What do you think I'm drinking out of
不然我在用什么喝水
Do you even pay attention
你都有注意人家吗
Honestly less and less.
老实说 越来越少了
Amy the comic book store
艾米 漫画书店
is like my version of the country in Black Panther.
对我来说就像《黑豹》里的那个国家
Okay I'm afraid this is gonna get really offensive
我有预感接下来的话会
to certain groups.
冒犯到某些人种群体
But go on.
不过你说吧
The nation of Wakanda was a hidden gem
瓦坎达国度是一颗隐秘的宝石
and they wanted to keep it that way
他们也想保持现状
because they knew if they opened it up to the world
因为他们知道一旦向世界开放
everything that was special about it would get ruined.
那里所有特别之处都会被毁掉
Are you done Yes.
-你说完了吗 -说完了
Oh okay.
松了一口气
That both made sense and wasn't offensive.
你说的既有道理又不冒犯人
And to make things worse Stuart hired some woman.
雪上加霜的是 斯图尔特还请了个女员工
There we go. No...
-冒犯要来啦 -不
I'm not annoyed that she's a woman.
我不是烦她是女人
I'm annoyed and she's a woman.
我是很烦 而她正好是女人
No I get that.
我懂
I'm annoyed and I'm a woman.
我也烦 我也正好是女人
It's just Stuart knows my likes and dislikes.
只是斯图尔特很了解我的喜好
And I can count on his discretion
而且如果我偶尔拿起了
if I pick up the occasional back issue
超人好基友吉米·奥尔森的过期刊
of Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen.
我可以信任他能保密
Which I don't.
我也绝对没看过那玩意
Well don't think of her as a stranger.
别把她当作陌生人
Just think of her as a...
把她看成是
a friend you haven't berated lectured or condescended to yet.
你还没指责 说教或瞧不起过的朋友
I hadn't thought of it that way.
我还没这么想过呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome. You're wise
-不客气 -你机智
and you smell like books.
身上又有书的味道
You really are the whole package.
你真是完美的天菜
Raj just help me out.
拉杰 帮帮我
Penny's pretty mad about this comet thing.
佩妮真的很气彗星的事
Well I'm sorry she's upset.
她不开心 我很抱歉
But she didn't discover it. Oh come on
-但彗星不是她发现的 -得了吧
you know she was a part of it.
你知道她也有份
Just add her name to the registration.
把她的名字加到登记表上吧
But I already told everyone at work that I did it.
但我已经告诉所有同事是我发现的
My boss was so excited
我的上司超激动
he started calling me Captain Comet.
他都开始叫我彗星队长了
Which is better than his last nickname for me Dr. Doughnuts.
这比他之前给我取的绰号"甜甜圈博士"强多了
Because one time I had two doughnuts.
因为有一次我吃了两个甜甜圈
And two times I had three doughnuts.
还有两次我吃了三个甜甜圈
I guess you're just gonna have to swallow your pride.
看来你得把自尊吞下去了
I I I can't do that.
我做不到
Sure you can just pretend it's two or three doughnuts.
当然可以 把这当成两三个甜甜圈就行了
You don't understand.
你不明白
Leonard I need this.
莱纳德 我需要这个
My last big discovery was
我上一个重大发现是
if you press your upper lip hard enough
如果用力压住上唇
you can block a sneeze.
可以止住喷嚏
I told you that.
这是我告诉你的
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I brought this upon myself.
是我自找的
I'm a bad scientist.
我是个差劲的科学家
I'm a selfish person. No no don't get upset.
-我是个自私的人 -不 别难过
You're not a bad person.
你不是坏人
Just let me... talk to Penny.
让我和...佩妮谈谈吧
I'm I'm sure I can make her understand.
我一定会让她理解的
Thank you. You're a good friend Leonard.
谢谢 你真是个好朋友 莱纳德
I'm glad you think so 'cause I may be living here soon.
你知道就好 因为我说不定得搬来和你住了
Just look at her over there.
看看她
She just started
她刚上班
and she gets to put up "Staff Picks."
就开始负责"员工推介"专栏了
I've been coming here for ten years
我在这里晃荡10年了
I still can't put up "Sheldon Dislikes."
连个"谢尔顿不喜欢"的专栏都没有
I talked to her yesterday.
我昨天和她聊了会
She really seems to know her stuff.
她这人挺懂行的
Challenge accepted.
我接受挑战
That is not what that was.
我根本没这个意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
I was wondering
我希望
if you could recommend something.
你能推荐点书给我
Oh sure. You want to tell me what you like
好呀 能告诉我你喜欢的类型吗
I would not.
我不
All right well you're wearing a Green Lantern shirt
你穿了绿灯侠的衣服
so I'm guessing you're a DC fan.
我猜你是DC家的粉丝
Although that's from the Alan Scott era
鉴于你这是第一代绿光侠艾伦‧史考特
so you're probably not super into the current run.
所以你可能不太喜欢最近的剧情
How would you feel about an alternate history
你喜欢设定在一战时期有龙和魔法的
where World War I was fought with dragons and magic
架空历史剧情吗
That's what I wanted the theme
那是我10岁时
of my tenth birthday party to be
想要的生日派对主题
Here.
到这儿来
Check this out.
看看这本书
It's by Kurt Busiek.
这是科特·卜思科[漫威作家]的作品
You know if you're interested in alternate histories
如果你喜欢架空历史
Neil Gaiman wrote one called 1602.
尼尔·盖曼写过一本书叫《1602》
I'm sorry we're in the middle of something here.
抱歉 我们正在聊其他事呢
It is pretty good actually.
这书写得特别好 真的
He takes the Marvel superheroes
他把漫威的超级英雄
and he puts them into Elizabethan England.
放在了伊丽莎白时代的英格兰
Let me guess everyone thinks the X Men are witches.
让我猜猜 大家都把X战警当成巫师吧
Yeah.
是的
Why don't you take this home and if you don't like it
你先买回家看看 如果不喜欢
return it and I'll give you your money back.
可以全额退款
Just don't tell Stuart.
只要别告诉斯图尔特
Stuart who
斯图尔特是谁呀
Where have you been I went to yell at Raj.
-你去哪儿了 -我去骂拉杰了
And Is he gonna give me back my comet
然后呢 他会把彗星还给我吗
Interesting thing.
说来有趣
Did you cave
你屈服了吧
Maybe I did or...
也许我屈服了 或...
maybe I did.
也许我屈服了
But I did realize something.
但我也意识到
I I don't need to fight your battles.
我不需要为你出头
You... you are
你...你就是
a strong and independent woman.
一个坚强又独立的女性
You have your own voice.
你有为自己发声的能力
And to quote another strong woman
引用另一位坚强女性水果姐的话
Katy Perry it's time to hear you roar.
是时候发出你的怒吼[歌名]了
Did you just think of that on your way home
你是在回家路上想出来的吗
What do you want from me The song was on in the car.
你想要我怎么样 车上就放着这首歌
But it doesn't mean
但这不代表
that it's not true.
这不是正确的
Well you make a good point.
你说得的确有道理
I'm gonna go talk to Raj myself.
我要自己去找拉杰谈谈
I know I don't say it enough
我知道这话我说得不够多
but you go girl.
加油哦 妹子
That was enough.
够了 别说了
What's all this
这是怎么回事呀
Well we missed our date night
我们错过了约会夜
and Stuart's working again
斯图尔特又要上班
so I thought we could have a date night here at home.
所以我想我俩可以在家过约会夜
Aw that's so sweet.
你太贴心了
Oh. So... is that really what you're wearing
你在咱们的约会夜
to our date night
就穿成这样吗
Well Stuart's not here and the kids are sleeping.
斯图尔特不在 孩子们又睡了
I could wear nothing.
我可以什么都不穿
You might want to hold off on that
你还是先穿着吧
we're starting with soup.
第一道菜是汤呢
Hey
Wha... I thought you were working late again.
你不是要加班吗
I was but Denise has got it covered.
本来是的 可德妮丝都搞定了
the funniest thing happened today.
今天最好笑的是
You know the uh receipt tape in the cash register
收银台的收据打印纸
It ran out.
居然用完了
I didn't even know it could do that.
我都不知道它还能被用完
You know we were just sitting down to dinner.
我们正要坐下来吃饭呢
Oh. Perfect timing.
来得早不如来得巧
I'll go wash up.
我去洗手
There goes date night.
约会夜又泡汤了
Are you kidding Stuart's here Get your purse.
你开玩笑吧 斯图尔特来了 快去拿包包
We're going out. What about the dinner you made
-我们出去吃 -那你做的晚餐怎么办
Right. Hey Stuart
对 斯图尔特
That can of soup sitting by the stove that's for you
炉子边的那听罐头汤归你了
You made canned soup for date night
你用罐头汤来打发约会夜吗
And you wore sweatpants. Let's go.
那你穿着睡裤呢 快走吧
Oh and it turns out Denise is also really excited
然后原来德妮丝也非常喜欢
for Dan Slott's run on Iron Man
丹·索罗特版本的《钢铁侠》
because he was her favorite Spider Man writer too.
因为他也是她最喜欢的《蜘蛛侠》作者
How about that
哎哟喂
Oh And guess who goes to art school right here in Pasadena.
对了 猜猜谁正在帕萨迪纳读艺术学校呀
Hmm. I don't know.
我不知道
Denise
德妮丝吗
You're a good guesser Amy.
你可真会猜 艾米
Not as good as Denise though.
不过没有德妮丝猜得准
She thought I would like this comic
她猜我会喜欢《 阿罗史密斯》这本漫画
Arrowsmith and she was right.
结果她猜对了
Well was the store crowded
店里是不是很多人呀
I bet it was. I know you hate that.
肯定很多 你不喜欢拥挤吧
It was. But if it weren't for the crowds
是很多 可是如果人不多
Stuart never would have hired Denise
斯图尔特也不会雇用德妮丝了
and she's the best.
她实在太棒了
You must be Denise.
你就是德妮丝吧
Oh yeah. How can I help you
是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗
I'm Amy Sheldon's fiancee.
我是艾米 谢尔顿的未婚妻
Oh. I got to be honest
哇 老实说
I wasn't a hundred percent sure you were real.
我还怀疑过你是不是真实存在的
Oh I am. And I heard you and Sheldon had a great time today
我就是本尊 我听说你今天和谢尔顿聊漫画
talking about comic books.
聊得很开心
We did. Great.
-没错 -那就好
Here's what's gonna happen.
事情是这样的
You're gonna teach me how to do that.
你得教会我怎么做
Do what
做什么
Pretend to like comic books.
假装喜欢看漫画
Oh no I actually like comic books.
可我是真的喜欢看漫画
All right let's not get hung up on semantics.
我们就不要纠结于语义问题了
It's late we got a lot of work to do.
天色已晚 我们还有很多活儿要做
I'm sorry.
对不起
I haven't even said anything yet.
我还什么都没说呢
I know but I heard your footsteps coming up the stairs
我知道 可我听到你上楼的脚步声
and they sounded angry.
一听就怒气冲冲
They are angry. I'm mad at you.
的确是火大的脚步声 我在生你气
And you have every right to be okay
你确实应该生气
I was being... I was being a jerk.
我...实在太不地道了
We did this together and I hogged all of the credit.
我们一起发现的 而我把功劳都抢走了
And after you've been such a good friend to me over the years.
这些年你都一直对我很好
Like I wouldn't even be able
如果不是你
to talk to women if it wasn't for you so...
我都不能和女生说话
so I'm... I'm gonna make sure that your name is on the comet.
所以我会确保彗星上也有你的名字
Thank you.
谢谢
Even if it's professionally embarrassing.
就算这对我工作上来说很丢人
You know or maybe put me on thin ice at work.
也许会让我的职业生涯岌岌可危
I may lose my funding.
也许会让我失去科研拨款
I still uh... still want to make this right.
我还是想做正确的事
Good. Bye.
很好 回见了
That worked way better with Leonard.
这招还是对莱纳德好用
Hello.
回来了
Why are you reading a comic book
你怎么在看漫画呀
Denise recommended it to me.
德妮丝推荐给我的
It's the Rebirth omnibus.
《DC宇宙重生》合订本
She thought it would be a good entry point for me
她觉得这本可以成为
into the DC Universe and I have to say
我进入DC宇宙的入门书 而我不得不说
I really do like... You know Amy
-我真的喜欢 -你知道 艾米
Amy I've talked a lot about comic books lately.
艾米 我今天聊了太多漫画了
Can we talk about something else
我们聊点其他的吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片