Your argument is lacking in all scientific merit.
你的论点完全缺乏科学价值
It is well established superman cleans his uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun
这很明确 超人通过飞入"黄日"核武器 清理他的衣服
which incinerates any contaminate matter
由此能清除所有污染物
and leaves the invulnerable kryptonian fabric unharmed and daisy fresh.
从而留下安全的氪星布料 既无损坏又完全清洁
What if he gets something Kryptonian on it
要是他弄了点氪星的物质在上面呢
Like what
例如
I don't know. Kryptonian mustard.
我不知道 氪星的芥末
I think we can safely assume that all Kryptonian condiments
我觉得我们完全能认为氪星爆炸时
were destroyed when the planet Krypton exploded.
已将所有氪星的调味品都摧毁了
Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite
又或者它变成了芥末氪星石
the only way to destroy a rogue Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth.
唯一能摧毁 威胁地球的邪恶氪星热狗
Raj please
拉杰 拜托
let's stay serious here. Superman's body is Kryptonian therefore his sweat is Kryptonian.
严肃点 超人的身体是氪星的 因此他的汗水也是氪星的
Yeah what about Kryptonian pit stains
对 要是沾到氪星汗渍呢
Superman doesn't sweat on Earth.
超人在地球不会出汗
Okay he's invited for dinner in the Bottle City of Kandor.
好啊 他应邀去肯朵的波特城赴晚餐
He miniaturizes himself enters the city where he loses his superpowers. Now
他把自己变小 进入该城 在那里 他失去了超能力
before dinner his host says "Who's up for a little Kryptonian tetherball "
晚餐前 主人说 玩一会氪星绳球如何
Superman says "Sure " works up a sweat comes back to Earth
超人说 可以啊 玩得大汗淋漓 回到地球
his uniform now stained with indestructible Kryptonian perspiration.
他的衣服已经沾了无法去除的氪星汗渍
Boo ya.
将死你
Superman would have taken his uniform
超人能在离开波特前
to a Kandorian dry cleaner before he left the Bottle.
把衣服放到肯朵的干洗机清洗
"Kandorian dry cl..." I give up.
肯朵的干洗机 我放弃
You can't have a rational argument with this man.
你们完全没法跟这人理论
isn't that the guy who won the MacArthur genius grant last year
那不是去年赢得 麦克亚瑟天才奖的家伙吗
No not all at once.
不 别一次全部人看
Then how
那怎么看
Leonard.
莱纳德先看
Now Raj.
现在轮到拉杰
Now Sheldon.
现在轮到谢尔顿
I didn't get a good look. Can I go again
我没看清 能再看一遍吗
No.
不行
It's David Underhill. So what
是戴维·安德希尔 那又怎么样
So what
怎么样
His observation of high energy positrons
他对高能正点子的观察报告
has provided the first conclusive evidence
首次确切证明了
for the existence of galactic dark matter.
银河暗物质的存在
I have two words for you.
我只给你两个词
The first is "big " the other's "whoop."
一个是"太" 一个是"好了"
It is a big whoop.
确实是很好
It made almost all the work
这几乎颠覆了
you've done since you've been here completely useless.
所有你在这里做的工作成果
Did not. Did too.
-才怪 -才怪
Did...
Okay maybe some of it but...
好吧 有部分吧 但是
Look the guy was just in the right place
这小子只是在天时地利的时候
at the right time with the right paradigm shifting
利用范式方法重新解释了银河系
reinterpretation of the universe. He got lucky.
纯粹是狗屎运
In more ways than one.
不仅如此
He's a very handsome man.
他长得很帅呢
Doesn't do anything for me. If I was gonna go that way
对我没什么影响 如果换成我
I'm more of a Zac Ephron kinda guy.
我会更像扎克·埃夫隆那种类型
Oh yeah like you have a shot with Zac Ephron.
对 要是你能有那么一点像他
Excuse me...
打扰一下
Are you Leonard Hofstadter
你是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德吗
Uh... yeah.
是的
I'm David Underhill.
我是戴维·安德希尔
Uh... y yeah.
好的
Yeah Dr. Gablehauser said if I wanted
盖博豪斯博士说
to set something up in the photomultiplier lab
如果我要在光电倍增实验室准备试验
that you'd be able to give me a hand
你能帮我忙
You want to work with me Well
你要和我一起做实验
if you have a little time yeah.
你要是有时间的话 是的
Wow.... Y yeah sure.
哇 当然有
Yeah no problem. Uh...
没问题
Here's my home number.
这是我的住宅电话
Here's my cell.
我的手机号码
Here's my office.
办公室电话
Here's my parents' number up in New Jersey.
还有住在新泽西的父母家的电话
They always know how to reach me. So... Okay.
他们总能找到我
Congratulations on the MacArthur Grant by the way. Big fan.
对了 恭喜你获得麦克亚瑟天才奖 我很崇拜你
Thanks. I'll call you.
谢谢 我会打电话给你
Okay.
好的
Bye bye
拜拜
What are you looking at
看什么看
You've never seen a hypocrite before
没见过伪君子啊
Trailing badly Wolowitz needs a strike
遥遥落后 沃罗威茨需要投出全倒
if he has any hopes of catching up with Sheldon Cooper
才有希望追上谢尔顿·库珀
who is dominating in the ninth frame with a career best 68.
他在第九个计分格时占尽优势 最高记录68
Hey guys
好啊 伙计们
That doesn't count.
那个不算
Do over Do over
重来 重来
There are no do overs in Wii bowling.
Wii保龄球游戏里可是投球无回的
There are always do overs when my people play sports.
我的朋友做运动时总会有重来的
Where were you that's more important than Wii bowling night
有什么比Wii保龄球之夜 还重要的
Actually I was...
其实 我
It's a rhetorical question. There is nothing more important than Wii bowling night.
这是反问句 没什么能比 Wii保龄球之夜重要
Come on it's just a video game.
得了吧 不就是个电子游戏嘛
And we suck at it.
而且我们玩得很逊
Nice motivational speech from the team captain.
很好的队长动员演说嘛
Where were you
你去哪了?
I was working with Dave Underhill.
我去戴维·安德希尔那了
Ooh "Dave." Sounds like Leonard's got a new BFF.
哦 "戴维" 听起来莱纳德有了新的"好朋友"
Actually he's pretty cool.
事实上 他真的很酷
I mean not only is he a brilliant scientist
不仅仅因为他是个天才
but it turns out he's a Black Diamond skier.
他还是个黑钻[户外运动品牌]滑雪高手
He collects vintage motorcycles. He plays in a rock band.
他收集老式摩托车 他还在一个摇滚乐队里演奏呢
So We're in a rock band.
怎样? 我们也是一个乐队啊
No...
We play Rock Band on our X Box.
我们是在X-Box里面
Nice motivational speech from our lead guitarist.
感谢主音吉他手激动人心的致辞
He's funny too.
他还很幽默
He does this hysterical impersonation
他还绘声绘色的模仿了
of Stephen Hawking having phone sex.
史蒂芬·霍金的电话性爱
What are you wearing
你穿着什么呢
That's not... He does it better.
还是他演得比较像
Anyway he said he was gonna take me to the gym tomorrow
总之 他说明天他要带我去体育馆
so I'm gonna go practice my situps.
我先回屋练练仰卧起坐的
Whoa. Humongous man crush dude.
排山倒海的男性吸引
Yeah. It's officially a bro mance.
兄弟情的完美演绎
Hey Sheldon are you and Leonard putting up a Christmas tree
嘿 谢尔顿 你和莱纳德要不要弄棵圣诞树?
No because we don't celebrate
不 我们不庆祝
the ancient pagan festival of Saturnalia.
古老的异教农神节
Saturnalia
农神节?
Gather round kids
孩子们 过来坐好了
it's time for Sheldon's beloved Christmas special.
又到谢尔顿最爱的圣诞特别节目时间了
In the pre Christian era
在基督教出现之前的那些岁月
as the winter solstice approached and the plants died
每当冬至来临大地枯萎
pagans brought evergreen boughs into their homes
异教徒把常青的枝杈带回家中
as an act of sympathetic magic intended
用这种形式来表示
to guard the life essences of the plants until spring.
保护生命的本质直到春来再次到来
This custom was later appropriated
这种风俗后来
by Northern Europeans and eventually it becomes
被北欧人继承 于是演变成了
the so called Christmas tree.
现在的圣诞树
And that Charlie Brown is what boredom is all about.
那么查理·布朗 你看到什么叫做无聊了吧
Okay well thank you
好吧 谢谢
for that but I got you and Leonard
不过我给你和莱纳德
a few silly neighbor gifts so I'll just
买了点蠢蠢的小礼物
put them under my tree.
我回头搁我的圣诞树底下好了
Wait
等等!
You bought me a present
你给我买了个礼物?
Why would you do such a thing
你干吗要这么做?
I don't know. 'Cause it's Christmas
不知道 因为是圣诞节?
Oh Penny. I know you think you're being generous
哦 佩妮 我知道你认为自己很大方
but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity.
但送礼是建立在互利互惠的原则上的
You haven't given me a gift.
你还没给我礼物
You've given me an obligation.
就已经塞给我一份责任
Don't feel bad Penny it's a classic rookie mistake.
别难过 佩妮 这是新手常犯的错
My first Hanukkah with Sheldon
我和谢尔顿过的第一个犹太教光明节
he yelled at me for eight nights.
他对我吼了八个晚上
Now hey it's okay.You don't have to get me anything in return.
没关系 你不用送我什么东西以表回馈
Of course I do. The essence of the custom
当然要 这种风俗的精髓就是
is that I now have to go out and purchase for you
现在我不得不出去给你买点东西
a gift of commensurate value
价值相当的礼物
and representing the same perceived level of friendship
这礼物得体现对我们友谊的相同的感知价值
as that represented by the gift you've given me.
这种感知价值体现于你送我的礼物
It's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year.
知道今年自杀率是怎么直线上升的了吧
Okay you know what Forget it.
好吧 忘了这件事吧
I'm not giving you a present.
我没有给你准备礼物
No it's too late. I see it. That elf sticker
太晚了 我都看到了 那个小精灵贴纸
says "To Sheldon."
上面写着 给谢尔顿
The die has been cast.
木已成舟
The moving finger has writ.
冥冥有手写天书
Hannibal has crossed the Alps.
汉尼拔已经翻越了阿尔卑斯山
I know. It's funny when it's not happening to us.
我知道 有意思 特别是发生在别人身上
Sheldon I am very very sorry.
谢尔顿 我非常非常抱歉
No. No I brought this on myself
别 别 我自找的
by being such an endearing and important part of your life.
谁让我不小心成为你生命中美好又重要的一部分呢
I'm going to need a ride to the mall.
谁开车带我去商场
It's happening to us.
现在发生在咱们头上了
Are you gonna make it
你还好吧
Yeah I guess.
还好吧
All right.
好的
Thanks for letting me try out your motorcycle.
谢谢你让我开你的摩托
No problem.
不客气
I had no idea it was so heavy.
我不知道它这么沉
The thing just fell right over on me didn't it
就这么压到我身上了是吧
Yeah. Lucky for you it wasn't moving.
是啊 还没跑起来算你走运
Oh hey Leonard. Ooh are you okay Oh yeah.
-莱纳德您还好吧 -还好
It's just a little motorcycle accident.
就是个摩托车小意外
My God how fast were you going
我的天 你开得有多快
I don't know. It's all such a blur.
不晓得 就在电光火石之间
Good one. He couldn't even get it started.
很幽默 他连发动都发动不起来
Hi. Dave. Hi.
嗨 戴维
Penny. So it's your motorcycle
佩妮 是你的摩托
Is it okay
没摔坏吧
It's fine.
没事
Lucky for the bike
算那车走运
it landed on my leg.
有我的腿垫着
You mind giving me a hand with speed racer here
你介意帮我搀这位机车选手一下么
Oh yeah. Yeah sure.
好的好的
So um Dave how do you know Leonard
戴维你是怎么认识莱纳德的
I'm a physicist.
我是个物理学家
No you're not.
你才不是呢
Why is that so surprising
有什么奇怪的么
Uh well it's just that the physicists I know
主要是我所认识的物理学家
are indoorsy and pale.
都又白又宅
I'm not indoorsy.
我不是宅男
I just wear the appropriate sun block
我的防晒霜很好用
because I don't take melanoma lightly.
所以黑色素沉淀得很少
So are you
那你是
and Leonard working on an experiment together
在和莱纳德一起做实验么
Yeah actually we are.
事实上我们在
Yeah we're examining the radiation levels
我们在检测光电倍增管的
of photomultiplier tubes
辐射强度
for a new dark matter detector.
用在一种新的暗物质探测器上面的
Uh sweetie sweetie
亲爱的
Dave was talking.
我在和戴维说话
You know I love science.
你知道的 我爱好科学
Since when Since always.
-从什么时候开始的 -一直都是啊
Call me a geek but I am just nuts
叫我科学怪人吧 我就是为
for the whole subatomic particle thing.
这些亚原子痴迷不已
The last thing I would ever call you is a geek.
我叫你什么也不会叫你科学怪人的
Ha. Well that's what I am
呵呵 我就是啊
queen of the nerds.
怪才天后
Well if you like
如果你愿意
I could show you the lab we're working in.
我可以带你参观我们工作的实验室
We've got some cool toys you know lasers and stuff.
我们有一些很棒的玩意 激光器什么的
You know I have always wanted to see a big science lab.
你知道么 我一直都想见识下真正的科学实验室
Since when
什么时候开始的
Since always.
一直都是呀
Leonard are you okay here Uh...
莱纳德 你还好么
Yeah. I guess. How 'bout we go see it now
-还好吧 -我们现在就去如何
Maybe afterwards we take the bike up the coast
之后我们可以到海边兜风
We grab a little bite to eat...
再来点吃的东西
Um... Yeah. Yeah that sounds great.
真不错
Let me just get my jacket.
我去拿个外套
Boy she'll do huh
她很可爱嘛
Yeah if you like that type.
是啊 如果你喜欢这个类型的
So you and her...
你和她
No just neighbors.
没关系 就是邻居
Really.
真的
I don't know how you live next door to that
真难想象你就住她隔壁
without doing something about it.
居然没有什么行动
Actually...
事实上
science is my lady.
科学就是我的爱人
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 咱们走吧
All right.
好的
See you tomorrow Leonard.
明天见 莱纳德
See ya. 'Bye Penny.
明天见 再见佩妮
Have fun.
玩得开心
Yes
是谁
Did you forget your key
你没带钥匙么
I don't see anything in here a woman would want.
我看这没有什么女人想要的
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
You've got lotions and bath oils and soaps.
这里有身体乳液 沐浴精油 香皂
that's the estrogen hat trick.
简直是雌激素的帽子戏法[三连发]
What it is is a cacophonous assault
我看是山寨版发音的
of eucalyptus bayberry cinnamon and vanilla.
尤加利属植物 月桂树的果实 肉桂和香草
It's as if my head were trapped in the pajamas of a sultan.
就好像我的头卡到土耳其皇帝的睡衣里面一样
Sheldon if you don't like this stuff
谢尔顿 如果你不喜欢这些东西
let's just go next door and build her a bear.
我们去隔壁给她做个填充玩具熊也行
I told you before bears are terrifying.
告诉过你 我害怕熊
Come on
拜托
bath stuff. It's perfect
沐浴用品 完美的选择
You got a scented candle a cleansing buff
这里有香氛蜡烛 洗面扑
spearmint and green tea scented bath oil promotes relaxation.
薄荷和绿茶味的沐浴精油 放松身心
That presupposes Penny is tense.
前提假设是佩妮身心紧张
She knows you. She's tense.
她认识你 能不紧张么
We all are. Buy a basket
我们都紧张 买个礼品篮
Excuse me we're ready.
您好 我们选好了
No we're not.
我们还没选好
Let's say for a moment that I accept
假设我同意
the bath item gift hypothesis
沐浴礼品这个假设
I now lay the following conundrum at your feet
现在我要考考你了
Which size
我们该买多大的
This one. Let's go.
就这个 我们走
You put no thought into that.
你想都没想过
I'm sorry. Uh... this one.
不好意思 就这个
Let's go
我们走
I have insufficient data to proceed.
我没有足够的数据进行分析
Excuse me miss
不好意思小姐
Yes
什么事
If I were to give you this gift basket
如果我送给你这个礼物篮
based on that action alone and no other data
根据这个行为本身 如果没有其他数据
infer and describe the hypothetical relationship that exists between us.
请推断并描述我们之间的 假定关系
Excuse me
不好意思
Here.
这里
Now are we friends
我们是朋友么
Colleagues Lovers
同事还是情人
Are you my grandmother
你是我的祖母么
I don't understand what you're talking about
我不明白你在说什么
and you're making me a little uncomfortable.
不过你让我觉得有点不爽
See Sounds just like you and Penny.
看到没 就像你和佩妮
We'll take it.
我们就要这个了
Hey Leonard. Come join us.
莱纳德 过来一块儿坐
Oh hey Dave.
哦 嘿 戴维
And Penny what a surprise.
还有佩妮 你也在这
Hey Leonard.
嘿 莱纳德
Dave was just showing me around the university.
戴维刚刚带我在校园里逛了逛
You know this place is unbelievable
你知道么 这个地方真是妙不可言
Yeah I know. I've been offering to show you around for a year and a half.
我当然知道 这一年半我一直说要带你来看看
You always said you had yoga.
你总是说你要去练瑜伽
I never said that.
从没说过
Maybe I heard you wrong.
可能我听错了
A lot of words sound like "yoga."
有很多词听起来像瑜伽
This is an amazing woman Leonard.
莱纳德 这真是一个很奇妙的女人
She has a curious and agile mind
她的思想敏捷而又有求知欲
not to mention being curious and agile in other respects.
更不用提她其他敏捷而奇特的方面了
Oh shut up
别说了
Yes please shut up.
没错 闭嘴吧
So um Dave
那么 戴维
don't you think you and I should get back to the lab
我们是不是该回实验室干活了?
You know that dark matter isn't going to detect itself.
你知道 暗物质是不会去自己发现自己的
Actually I was thinking about taking the afternoon off
我正想下午请个假
so I could work on another experiment with Penny.
然后和佩妮做个别的"实验"
Really We're going to do an experiment
我们去做实验?
Uh huh. We're going to explore the effects of tequila shots
我们去试试龙舌兰酒
on a gorgeous 22 year old woman.
在一个22岁尤物身上会有什么作用
It's not an experiment
那不是实验
You saw what happened last night.
再说你昨晚也见到会发生什么了
You ready to go Yeah.
走么? 好
Oh can I drive the motorcycle
噢 我能骑摩托车吗
Yeah why not
可以啊 有什么不行的
You can't do any worse than Leonard.
你肯定不会比莱纳德开得还糟的
That's funny.
真有趣啊
By the way my leg is killing me.
顺便说一句 我的腿疼死了
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
Mmm great news Leonard.
大新闻 莱纳德
I've solved my Penny gift dilemma.
我已经解决了送佩妮礼物的两难困境了
Yippee.
我好高兴哦
You see the danger was that I might under or over reciprocate
你想啊 我可能会送得过于好或过于寒碜
but I have devised a foolproof plan.
但我已经想出了一个很简单的点子
See I will open her gift to me first
我会先打开她给我的礼物
and then excuse myself
接着借故离开
feigning digestive distress.
假装消化不良
Then I'll look up the price of her gift online
然后我会上网查她送的礼物的价格
choose the basket closest to that value give it to her
从篮子里选一样价格最接近的东西 送给她
and then I'll return the others for a full refund.
最后我把剩下来的以全价退回去
Brilliant.
真聪明啊
It is isn't it
的确如此
Is it okay if I hide them in your room
我可以把这些东西藏在你房间里吗
The smell makes me nauseated.
这气味让我想吐
Do whatever you want.
随便你怎么弄啦
Thank you that's very gracious.
谢谢 你真是太高尚了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Why couldn't you have just done what Leonard did
你为什么不做莱纳德才做的事情
and get Penny a new boyfriend
给佩妮介绍个男朋友
My leg is killing me.
我的腿疼死了
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
Okay I have just one question for you.
我只有一个问题想问你
While I am perfectly happy with the way things are between us
当我很开心的和你在一起的时候
you said that you didn't want
你说你不想和我约会
to go out with me because I was too smart for you
只是因为我对你来说太聪明了
Well news flash lady
那好吧 新闻来了 女士
David Underhill is ten times smarter than me
戴维·安德希尔比我聪明十倍
You'd have to drive a railroad spike into his brain
对我来说 你得把一个道钉钉进
for me to beat him at checkers
他脑子里 我才能在国际跳棋中打败他
Next to him
和他相比
I'm like one of those sign language gorillas
我比较像那些打手语的大猩猩之一
who knows how to ask for grapes
只知道怎么要葡萄
So my question is...
所以 我的问题是...
What's up with that
我聪明又怎么了啊
Why are you yelling at me
你干嘛对我大吼大叫啊
Sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
对不起 对不起 对不起
Never mind we're cool.
别介意 我们没事了
Dave is not smarter than you.
戴维并没有你聪明
He's an idiot.
他是个白痴
Really Why would you say that
真的吗 你为什么这么说啊
Because a smart guy takes the nude photos of his wife
因为聪明的人会把他老婆的裸照从手机里删了
off his cell phone before he tries to take nude photos of his girlfriend.
在他打算把他女朋友的裸照 存进手机之前
He tried to take nude photos of you
他打算给你拍裸照吗
That's what you took from that
你就听到了这个
The guy is married
这家伙已经结婚了
Oh yeah.
噢 是的
I'm so Oh that's terrible.
对不起 那真是太糟糕了
And you if you are so okay
而你 如果你和我约会的时候
with the way things are between us
是很开心的
why are you so jealous
你干嘛这么嫉妒啊
Well uh...
恩...
The important thing is he's married and that's terrible
重要的是他已经结婚了 而且这太糟糕了
Nice save genius.
球救得好啊 天才啊
Eggnog
蛋酒要吗
Lactose.
我不能吃乳糖
It's just rum.
里面只有朗姆酒
It stopped being eggnog like half an hour ago.
在半小时前里面就已经不是蛋酒了
Smooth.
很好喝啊
Smoother than you.
比你更味美啊
Come on it's Christmas just give me this one.
拜托 现在是圣诞节 就这么对我啊
Okay Merry Christmas.
好吧 圣诞快乐
By the way my leg is killing me.
顺便提一句 我的腿疼死了
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
How's your leg
你的腿怎么样了
Very good thanks for asking. Come on in.
很好 谢谢关心 进来吧
Ah good Penny you're here to exchange gifts.
哦 真棒 佩妮 你来和我交换礼物了
You'll be pleased to know
当你知道无论你送什么
I'm prepared for whatever you have to offer.
我都有相应的准备着 你会很高兴的
Okay here.
好的 给你
I should note I'm having some digestive distress
我要声明一下 我现在有些消化不良
so if I excuse myself abruptly don't be alarmed.
所以 如果我突然离开一下 不要惊异哦
Oh a napkin.
噢 一条餐巾
Turn it over.
把它翻过来
"To Sheldon
送给谢尔顿
"live long and prosper.
多福多寿
Leonard Nimoy."
莱纳德·尼莫哀致[《星际迷航》中演员]
Yeah he came into the restaurant.
是的 他来饭馆
Sorry the napkin's dirty. He wiped his mouth with it.
很抱歉餐巾脏了 他用它擦过嘴了
I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy
我有莱纳德·尼莫哀的DNA了
Well...
对啊...
Yeah yeah. I guess.
是 是的 我想是这样的
But look he signed it.
但是 看哪 他还在上面签名了
Do you realize what this means
你难道没有意识到这意味着什么吗
All I need is a healthy ovum
我只需要一颗健康的卵子
and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy
我就可以培育出我的莱纳德·尼莫哀了
Okay all I'm giving you is the napkin Sheldon.
好吧 我给你的只是餐巾而已 谢尔顿
Be right back.
我马上回来
Here. Open it.
给你的 打开吧
Oh a gift cerficate for motorcycle lessons.
噢 一份摩托车课程的及格证书
Very thoughtful.
真会体贴人啊
Yeah and I checked.
是啊 而且我查过了
Not letting the bike fall on you
第一课就是不会让你再从车上摔下来
while standing still is lesson one.
而且是车还在原地没动的时候
Oh then I think you'll appreciate what I got you.
噢 那么 我想你看到我送你的东西 你会很感动的
Okay.
好的
"101 Totally Cool Science Experiments for Kids."
献给孩子们的最酷的101个科学实验
You know 'cause you're so into science.
你知道吗 因为你如此迷恋科学
Sheldon What did you do
谢尔顿 你干了什么啊
I know
我知道
It's not enough is it
这些还不够 对吗
Here.
还有这个
Leonard look Sheldon's hugging me.
莱纳德 看哪 谢尔顿在抱我呢
It's a Saturnalia miracle.
这是农神节的奇迹啊
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片