Thanks for letting me put Halley in your room.
谢谢你们让我把哈雷放你们房间
Yeah no problem.
没事 不客气
Oh and Penny she kinda threw up on your stuffed bear.
对了 佩妮 她貌似吐了点在你的小熊上
Oh that's okay.
没关系
Hey. Tha That's an Ewok and it's mine.
那小熊是我的伊沃克娃娃
《星球大战》里一种长相类似泰迪熊+西施犬的外星生物
Yeah which is why it's okay.
对啊 所以才没关系啊
See he gets Ewoks in his bed.
你看 他床上就可以摆伊沃克
You've got Chewbacca that's enough.
你也摆了楚巴卡娃娃 够了
《星球大战》里的角色 长得像人形长毛狗
I used to have the stuffed raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy
我之前是摆了《银河护卫队》的浣熊娃娃
该电影中的一名超级英雄角色 外形是一只浣熊
but Cinnamon licked it raw.
但它都要被小桂子舔秃了
There's a time and place for your randy dog stories
唯一适合你说淫秽狗故事的地方跟时间
and...
就叫做...
it's never and nowhere.
不存在的
Yeah no more stories about sex
不许再说跟性有关的事了
so Amy that brings us to you.
所以艾米 该你来聊聊了
Well at work we've been doing
最近上班我们有在做
some interesting research with neuroprosthetics.
一些有趣的神经假体的研究
Neat.
厉害
I've been rewatching The O.C.
我最近在重看《橘子郡男孩》
2003年开播的美国青春肥皂剧
so we're all leading productive lives.
所以大家的生活都过得很有建设性
We've been working on a computer interface
我们在研究个计算机接口
that can use brain wave patterns to control robotic limbs
用来通过大脑波动来控制机械义肢
but we're having a little trouble localizing
但我们在试图定位
the signal from the EEG cap.
脑电帽的信号时 碰到了困难
Oh well have you thought about adding a phased array of sensors
你想过加入传感器相位阵列
for better localization
来得到更好的定位效果吗
Actually that never occurred to me.
其实我还真没想到过
It never occurred to me
我也真没想到过
I would miss the Ewok conversation.
我会有想念聊伊沃克的时候
Good 'cause I just bought another one on Amazon.
太好了 因为我刚上网又买了一个新的
You know I could use an engineer on this project.
我这个项目其实可以请一位工程师来帮手呢
Well now this works out great.
那真是太好啦
Howard's an engineer.
霍华德就是工程师
I'm sure he knows someone qualified.
他肯定认识能胜任这份工作的人
She was talking about me Sheldon.
她说的人就是我 谢尔顿
I'm perfectly qualified.
我完全能胜任
Yeah Howie's the world's best engineer.
对啊 华仔是世上最强工程师
It says so right on his coffee mug.
他的咖啡杯上就有这句话
Aw you got him a mug
你还送一个这种杯子给他啊
I did.
我送的
But it's not a competition.
不过这也不是什么示爱大比拼啦
Yeah I lost that battle years ago.
对啊 我多年前早输得一败涂地
So Howard are you interested
霍华德 那你有兴趣吗
Are you kidding
这还用说吗
If I could control robot arms with my brain
如果我可以用大脑控制机械手臂
I'd be able to do so many things.
我就能做好多好多事呢
Really Because you've been controlling human arms
真的吗 你早就会用大脑控制人类手臂
with your brain for years and not much has come of it.
可至今没见你有什么建树啊
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
By aBu 20171028
第十一季 第五集
Hey what you reading
你在看什么呢
A parenting book.
育儿书
Oh my God. Are are we...
天啊 我们...
Wha... No
什... 屁啦
You think this is how I would tell you
如果怀了 你觉得我会用这种方法说吗
Well... You're sitting there with a book.
你... 你居然坐在那里看书
It felt like anything was possible.
感觉什么都有可能了啊
Bernadette left it here.
伯纳黛特忘在这里了
Yeah Anything interesting
是吗 有什么有趣的东西吗
Well I just saw a picture of a baby's head crowning
我刚看到一个婴儿头从妈妈下面出来的图
so I hope you enjoyed sex because we're done with that.
希望你曾享受过性福 因为再也不会有了
Hello.
你们好啊
Hi. Hey Sheldon what's up
谢尔顿 怎么啦
Well remember how disappointed you were
你还记得换艾米载我上班后
when Amy started driving me to work
你当时有多失望吗
Sure uh...
你说有就有吧...
Sometimes people smile a big smile of disappointment.
有时人们会在失望的时候露出超大的笑容
Yeah well good news
我有个好消息告诉你
Amy had to go in early to show Howard around her lab
艾米因为要带霍华德熟悉环境 提早上班了
so you get to drive me.
所以你有幸载我上班
Aw his smile of disappointment
他失望的微笑
has turned into a frown of joy.
变成了愉悦的皱眉
It's fine I've been driving him for years.
还好啦 我都载他多少年了
What's one more day
多载一天又如何
Oh and I've got a new car game we can play.
而且我还有新的乘车游戏能玩
It's called "What siren am I "
叫"猜猜这是什么警笛声"
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Amy your lab is amazing.
艾米 你的实验室太厉害了
A C arm fluoroscope
C型臂X光机
a cranial ultrasound...
颅脑超声波
And look at that coffee maker.
瞧瞧那台咖啡机
I know.
对啊
On our expense report
我在实验室费用报告里
I listed it as "Eduardo "
把它称为"爱德华多"
My Colombian lab assistant.
我的哥伦比亚人实验助理
So this is it Yes.
-就是这个了吧 -是的
We are using it to map brain wave patterns
我们要用它来测量大脑波动
and then converting them into electrical impulses
然后把波动转换为电脉冲
that can be used to control anything
就能用来操控任何东西啦
from wheelchairs to robots.
无论是轮椅还是机械人都行
Based on that ring on your finger
从你手上的戒指来看
I'd say you're pretty good at controlling robots.
我觉得你对操控机械人十分有一套
Careful that's my fiance you're talking about
说话小心点 你吐槽的可是我未婚夫
and I can program him to hurt you.
小心我操控他揍你
I don't know. Uh... French police
猜不出来 法国警车吗
Oh. So close.
很接近了
Belgian ambulance.
是比利时救护车
All right you ready for your next one
准备好答下一题了吗
Just a warning this one's a little annoying.
先提醒你 这声音有点烦人
Let's take a little... little break
先... 先休息一下吧
I'm getting a headache.
我有点头疼
Aw right in the middle of our fun game.
玩得正高兴你怎么就头疼了呢
Yeah weird.
对啊 奇了怪了
So...
所以...
Howard and Amy working together
霍华德与艾米共事
that's interesting huh
挺有意思 是吧
Eh. It's all right I suppose.
应该还行吧 我想
Uh when usually when Amy complains about her coworkers
毕竟以前艾米抱怨同事的时候
I just tune her out
我都当耳边风
but now I'll be able to join in and pound away.
现在我能加入话题然后疯狂开喷
You're not jealous of Howard are you
你不会嫉妒霍华德吧
Of course not.
当然不会
The only engineer I'm jealous of
我唯一会嫉妒的
is the one who blows the train whistle.
是能给火车鸣笛的那种火车司机[工程师]
Ooh that just gave me an idea for a new game
这让我想到了一个新游戏
"What whistle am I " Train.
-叫"这是什么鸣笛声" -火车
For your information it was going to be tea kettle
我告诉你 我本来要出的题是茶壶
but the tea kettle was on a train
不过那是个在火车上的茶壶
so I'll give it to you.
这题就算你对吧
If we add phase detection to your EEG sensors
想给你的脑电图传感器加上相位检测
I'll have to rewrite most of the code.
我就得重写大部分的编码
Can you do that
你能做到吗
Well these hands were made to do three things
我这双手就是用来做三件事的
close up magic writing code
近景魔术 编码
and the dirty shadow puppet show
还有操纵下流皮影戏
许多国家与文化都有皮影戏这种传统文化
that got me kicked out of Hebrew school.
这最后害我被踢出犹太学校
Hello.
你们好啊
Hi. What a nice surprise.
真是意外之喜啊
Well I just came by to see how you two were getting along.
我就过来看看你们俩相处得如何
Well everything's going really great.
一切都很顺利
Oh that's nice to hear.
听你这么说就放心了
I was hoping you two would enjoy working together.
我也希望你们两个能合作愉快
What's with the blinking
你眼睛一眨一眨是干嘛
It's Morse code.
是摩斯密码
So we can talk about...
方便我们聊...
...without hurting... 's feelings.
又不会伤害到... 的感情
Sheldon I don't know Morse code.
谢尔顿 我不懂摩斯密码
I do. And if you have something to say
我懂 如果你对我有什么意见
you can say it to my face.
你可以当面对我说
Oh. All right.
好吧
I'm a little rusty. Could you say that again
太久没用有点生疏 你能再说一次吗
She's going to be home at "Eight ish." Like when is that
她说差不多八点回来 那到底是几点
8 01 8 02
八点零一分 零二分
And what kind of scientist uses " ish"
哪门子的科学家用"差不多"这种词
I'll give it a go.
我来用用看
My ride home with you was hellish.
载你回家的路上 我"差不多"置身地狱
Sheldon honey if you want to join us for dinner
谢尔顿 如果你想和我们一起吃晚餐
you're more than welcome.
我们非常欢迎
No thank you.
不了 谢谢
I don't think I'd be very good company tonight.
我觉得我今晚没什么心情
Well then out you go.
那您一边儿去吧
Okay what is going on
到底怎么了
Well ever since Amy started working with Howard
自从艾米开始和霍华德一起工作
she hasn't been home.
她就没回过家
Didn't that just start this morning
那不是今早才开始的吗
And has she been home
那她回过家了吗
You know that would frustrate me.
换做是我 我也会挺不爽的
Does it frustrate you
你觉得不爽吗
I It does.
确实
I get that.
我能理解
You know it's okay to feel frustrated
当事情不如意的时候
when things aren't going your way.
感到不爽也是很正常的
I suppose.
我想是吧
Ah maybe it's not that big a deal.
也许这没什么大不了的
No no no your feelings are valid.
不不 你有权感到不爽
Now why don't you go wash up
不如你先去洗手洗脸
and we'll call you when dinner's ready.
等晚饭准备好了我们再叫你
Okay.
好吧
What did you do Are you a witch
你做了什么 你是女巫吗
No I've been reading Bernadette's parenting book.
不 我一直在看伯纳黛特的育儿书
It's like the answer key to the Sheldon test.
这简直就像谢尔顿考题的答案本
That's amazing. I know.
-太不可思议了 -就是说啊
But you know it's only birth to five.
但这书只适用于新生儿到五岁的小朋友
What do we do when he turns six
等他六岁时我们该如何是好
Take him to the zoo and leave him there.
带他去动物园 然后把他丢在那儿
Hey Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Oh hey Raj.
你好啊 拉杰
Howard's not here. Oh I know
-霍华德不在家 -我知道
he's been in the lab every night this week with his work wife.
这周每晚他都在实验室 和他的职场老婆一起
That's weird
奇怪了
I thought his work wife was standing in my kitchen.
我还以为他的职场老婆正站在我家厨房呢
Don't be snippy.
别那么尖酸刻薄嘛
I came to see how you were doing.
我是来看看你过得怎么样
Like uh do you need help with anything
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Oh thank you.
谢谢你
There are a few things around the house
是有些家务活儿
that I've been waiting for Howard to get to.
我等着让霍华德去做
The smoke alarms...
那个烟雾报警器...
No I meant emotionally.
不 我是指情感上
How are you feeling
你现在有什么感觉
Like you're not really here to help me.
我感觉你不是真的来帮我的
Well still snippy.
依然那么刻薄
Everything's fine.
一切都挺好的
Howard's really excited about his work
霍华德对他的工作感到很兴奋
he's been in a great mood... I'm really proud of him.
他最近心情都超好 我很为他骄傲
And I can fit into the pants I wore in high school.
我还穿得下我高中时期的裤子呢
Come on we don't need to lie to each other.
拜托 我们没必要对彼此说谎
You're right.
你说得对
I have a teething baby I'm pregnant
我有个正在长牙齿的宝宝 我怀孕了
I have a proposal due tomorrow.
我明天有份提案要交
I don't have time to hear about
我没空听你逼逼
how much you're missing my husband.
你有多想念我的老公
Well I think I know why he's been working so late.
我现在知道他为什么一直加班不回家了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
How was work
工作怎么样啊
Great. Howard had an idea for...
很好 霍华德有个想法...
That's enough about work.
别老提工作了
Aw you just got here.
你才刚到家
You need to sit down and let me pamper you.
你快坐下 让我宠宠你
Oh. Well that sounds nice.
听起来很不错
I got you a little something to help you relax.
我有个小东西要给你 帮你放松
Sheldon that is the sweetest most...
谢尔顿 这真是最贴心 最...
What... what is this
这 这是什么
The notes from our quantum cognition project.
我们量子认知项目的笔记
I thought we could spend the evening grinding away on it.
我想着今晚我们可以好好学习[摩擦]一番
I just got home I'm tired.
我才刚到家 我很累
Of Howard I know.
霍华德让你心累 我懂的
So how about you and me
你我二人
make some beautiful science together
今晚来造点有爱的科学 怎么样
Sheldon I want to work on this with you
谢尔顿 我也想和你做这个
just not tonight.
但今晚不行
What if we get up early and do it in the morning
要不我们明天早点起床做 怎么样
I promise I'll be way more into it.
我保证 到时我会更投入
You know what
你知道吗
to stay up and collaborate all night with me.
陪我通宵做一整晚
And then wake up in the morning and do it some more.
然后早上醒来又继续
Fine but can we make it quick
好吧 但能不能速战速决
No.
不行
If you're just gonna make me do all the work then go to bed.
速战等于让我一个人做全部 那你去睡觉得了
But don't be surprised if you walk out here
但如果你出房间时
and catch me doing it myself.
撞见我正在自己解决 可别吓着
Sheldon's texting me to drive him to Bernadette's.
谢尔顿发短信叫我载他去伯纳黛特家
Well what are you gonna say
你打算怎么回他
Well they did just introduce the middle finger emoji.
正好新出了竖中指的表情包
If it's not for this I don't know what it's for.
此时不用 更待何时
No no no. He'll just think that means
不不 他只会以为
"Be there in a minute."
你是说"一分钟后到"
Maybe there's something in the book that will help.
也许书里会有解决方法
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Okay. Let's see let's see.
好 我们来看看
"Biting other children"
"咬其他小朋友"
Well sometimes but... problem for another day.
他有时会这样 不过这个改天再解决
Okay wait wait. Here we go.
好 等等 这个
"Let him have ownership of his choices.
"让他有选择的权利
Allow him to choose from options that are acceptable to you."
让他从你可以接受的选项中做出选择"
All right I'll give it a try.
好吧 我姑且一试
"I can drive you in two hours or you can take an Uber"
"我可以两小时后载你去 或者你可以叫优步"
Good. See now he feels like he has a choice.
很好 现在他觉得自己有得选
He's gonna take an Uber.
他决定叫优步
Wow it worked.
居然成功了
Unless he bites the driver yeah.
除非他咬司机 不然就太成功了
And now they're working on a Saturday
现在他们居然连周六都要上班
Can you believe them
你能相信这种荒唐事吗
Like is this how you envisioned your weekend
你预期中的周末是这样的吗
No it is not.
并不是
This whole thing is maddening.
整件事都很令人恼火
I'm really busy.
我真的很忙
I don't have time to listen to you complain.
我没时间听你抱怨
Hey. You're complaining too.
你也在抱怨啊
"Sheldon why are you here "
"谢尔顿 你来干什么"
"Sheldon the applesauce is for the baby."
"谢尔顿 苹果泥是给宝宝吃的"
What do you want
你想怎么样
I just wish I could make Howard feel as angry as I'm feeling.
我只是希望能让霍华德跟我现在一样生气
Well maybe you could do something he likes
或许你可以做些他喜欢的事
and make him jealous.
让他妒忌你
Like what
比如什么
主人公调皮捣蛋 追求自由
美国小说家马克·吐温1876年发表的长篇小说
Have you ever read Tom Sawyer
你有没看过《汤姆·索亚历险记》
No.
没有
Chores. He likes chores.
家务 他喜欢做家务
Ooh. What kind of chores
哪种家务
Well
我想想
you could change the batteries in the smoke detectors.
你可以给烟雾探测器换电池
That would drive him crazy.
那会让他嫉妒到发疯
That's great.
好棒哦
Oh he'll be so mad smoke will be coming out of his ears.
他一定会气得头顶都冒烟
And then the smoke detectors will detect it.
然后烟雾探测器就会探测到有烟
Wait wait now hold on.
慢着 等一下
Why'd you ask me about Tom Sawyer
你刚才为什么问我汤姆·索亚的事
I'm just interested in you.
我只是对你很感兴趣
Well you are sweeter than your applesauce.
你这小嘴比你的苹果泥还甜呢
Okay I'm gonna extend the wait time and have it poll
我现在把等待期延长
the A to D converter at the top of the loop instead of the bottom.
再把模数转换器从最低位调到最高位
Oh. That's impressive.
很厉害嘛
You think that's impressive take apart that brain model.
这算什么 你去把大脑模型打开
Oh my God three of clubs. That was my card
我的妈呀 梅花三 我选的就是这张牌
How did you...
你怎么变的...
I used to make it appear in my pants
以前我都是让牌出现在我的裤裆里
but HR said I had to stop doing that.
可人力资源部不许我这么搞了
So how much longer till we can test it
还需要等多久才能做测试
Well it needs to compile so it's gonna be a few minutes.
编译还需要一段时间 估计得等几分钟吧
Sounds like we've earned ourselves a break.
看来我们给自己争取到了一个休息时间
You want to hear some Neil Sedaka
你想不想听点尼尔·萨达卡
You know that's your greatest magic trick
知道吗 这才是你最厉害的魔术
'cause you just read my mind.
这读心术真是太牛了
美国知名歌手尼尔·萨达卡歌曲《Calendar Girl》
I love I love I love my calendar girl
我好爱 好爱 好爱我的挂历女孩
Yeah sweet calendar girl
美丽的月历女孩
I love I love I love my calendar girl
我好爱 好爱 好爱我的月历女孩
Each and every day of the year
每一年的每一天
January
一月
You start the year all fine... Well well well.
- 你开始了... -哎哟哟
You say you're busy as bees yet here you are dancing.
说自己忙得像蜜蜂 然而你俩却在跳舞
Although I suppose bees do dance
虽然蜜蜂也会跳舞
but their dance lets other bees know where the pollen is
但人家是为了告诉其他蜜蜂花粉位置
and yours does not.
而你们的舞可不是
So my logic despite that slight detour
所以我的逻辑 尽管有些许的迂回
does track.
还是正确的
We're just waiting for my code to compile.
我们只是在等代码编译
What are you doing here
你来干什么呀
I stopped by to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me.
我顺道来问你想不想和我去看电影
Well I I'd love to
我很愿意
but we're just about to test the interface.
但我们马上就要进行测试了
It could take a while.
可能要等一段时间
Okay buddy it it's not my place
好吧 兄弟 虽然不关我的事
but Bernadette's been feeling a little abandoned
但博纳黛特有点感觉被冷落了
with all the hours that you've been putting in.
因为你花太多时间待在实验室里了
You just asked him to go to the movies.
那你还拉他去看电影
Yeah but our weird relationship was grandfathered
是呀 但我跟他的关系就算是他婚后
into their marriage and yours was not.
也同样享有特权 但你们的没有
Okay I put new batteries in the smoke detectors.
好的 我给烟雾探测器换了新电池
Did you do the laundry
衣服洗了没
I sure did.
洗完了
He's gonna be steamed.
他肯定气得头冒蒸气
Just like his dress shirts.
就像我熨他衬衫时用的熨斗一样
At least he can still clean the oven
至少他还有烤箱可以清理
so that's something.
所以应该没事
Oh that's what he thinks. Where's your steel wool
他想得美 你家的钢丝刷在哪里呀
Right here.
给你
We make quite the team.
我俩真是一对好搭档
Sure do.
那当然
Guys you won't believe this.
两位 你们相信吗
I stopped by the university to check in on Howard and Amy
我去学校看望霍华德和艾米
and they were having fun.
他俩玩得可开心呢
Well don't worry. He won't be having any fun when he gets home.
别担心 他回家以后就笑不出来了
I did all his favorite chores.
我把他最爱做的家务都做完了
What are you talking about
你在瞎说什么呢
Howard hates doing chores.
霍华德最不喜欢做家务了
Wait then why would Bernadette tell me that...
等等 那为什么伯纳黛特告诉我...
Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Did you play on my well established gullibility to clean your house
你是利用我出了名的好骗来帮你做清洁吗
Sure did.
当然啦
Well I would storm out of here
我本该摔门而去
but I already have the gloves and the steel wool
但手套和钢丝刷已经在我手里了
and I really do love cleaning an oven. Move.
我本来也很喜欢清理烤箱 快让开
She made me do all her chores
她拐我做了所有的家务
and it wasn't even her idea
这还不是她的原创
she stole it from Tom Sawyer.
是偷《汤姆·索亚历险记》的招数
You know what This is crazy.
得了吧 别发神经了
Howard and Amy are working together get over it.
人家霍华德和艾米是一起工作 别乱想了
Leonard what are you doing
莱纳德 你干什么呢
"Knowing when to say when."
"必要时得喊停"
This is not a big deal.
这不是什么大事
It is a big deal.
这是一件大事
Howard's getting Amy used to laughing and listening to music.
霍华德让艾米习惯了欢笑和音乐
What if she expects that madness at home
万一她回家也想玩这么疯呢
Yeah that is a good point.
你说得有道理
I'm really proud of the way you're able to express your feelings.
你能把自己的感受说出来 我为你骄傲
Thank you. I'm just so angry.
谢谢 我只是太生气了
You know everyone gets angry.
你知道 每个人都会生气的
Even mommies and daddies.
爸比和妈咪也会生气
You can't think this is the right time to "Validate his behavior."
你不会觉得现在应该"肯定他的行为"吧
Okay what about "Presenting a united front"
那我们试试"父母统一战线"如何
What about you coddling him and he's never gonna learn
不如试试你溺爱他 让他永远无法成长吧
Look.
听着
You sound frustrated and I'm really proud of the way
你听起来很生气 我觉得你能够
you're able to state your opinion.
把自己的想法说出来 非常棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait no no.
等一下 不对
Don't use that book on me.
你别用书上的东西对付我
W Wait what book
等一下 什么书
Penny's been using one of Bernadette's parenting books on you.
佩妮一直在用博纳黛特的育儿书对付你
What So has he.
什么 他还不是一样
Wh What makes you think you can treat me like a child
你们凭什么把我当小孩对待
Your shampoo comes in a Big Bird bottle.
你用的是芝麻街大鸟形状的洗发水
That's because the adult shampoo burns my man eyes.
那是因为成人洗发水会辣到我的爷们眼睛
Hey what are you working on
你在忙什么呢
Oh my God you're still here
我的天 你还在呢
Well of course I'm here.
我当然还在啦
I know what you're going through.
我能理解你的感受
Really You have a needy Indian man in your house
真的吗 你家也有一个缺爱的印度人吗
I did but then he came over here.
本来是有的 后来他到你家来了
So is this how it's gonna be if we have kids
这就是咱们有孩子之后的模样吗
You're just gonna throw me under the bus
你就这样把一切怪在我的头上
If you spoil them the way you do Sheldon then yeah.
如果你对孩子也像对谢尔顿一样 那就会
Uh my way was working.
我的办法很有用好嘛
Okay I think you're just upset
我觉得你生气
because there are some things I am better than you at.
是因为在某些方面你跟我没得比
Well you can't end a sentence with a preposition
你不能把介词放在句子的结尾
so clearly not grammar.
所以你比我厉害的肯定不是语法
If you're so smart was that a smart thing to say
你这么聪明 你猜你这句话聪不聪明
That depends. Before I said it
看情况 在我回答之前
was sex tonight still on the table
咱俩今晚的滚床单还有戏吗
No. Then it's fine.
-没戏了 -那我说的话没毛病
You know once we get this operational
一旦我们能让它运作起来
we could probably figure out how to make it wireless.
我们就有可能实现无线化操作了
That'd be amazing.
太棒了
Oh that's Sheldon.
谢尔顿发信息来了
Oh he's upset with Leonard and Penny.
他在生莱纳德和佩妮的气
And Bernadette.
还有博纳黛特
And Mark Twain.
还有马克·吐温
Yeah Bernadette texted earlier.
博纳黛特之前也发来了信息
Raj is really getting on her nerves.
拉杰快把她逼疯了
Well I guess we have been working late a lot.
我看最近咱俩是加班太多了
Should we call it a night and go home
我们是不是该回家了
Or we could brew a pot of coffee and power through.
我们也可以煮壶咖啡 继续攀登科学的高峰
I don't know it's getting kind of late.
是吗 现在都这么晚了
Hey where's my watch
我的表哪里去了
Why don't you ask your skeleton
去问问你的骷髅吧
Oh my God. How is that even possible
我的妈呀 你是怎么办到的
This is great the two of us hanging out.
我们俩一起玩 这真是极好的
Why didn't we think of this earlier
之前怎么没想到呢
Agreed.
同意
I don't need Amy to watch a movie.
我不需要和艾米一起看电影
I can not hold your hand just as easily.
不牵你的手 我求之不得
In the book this is based on that man's the killer.
在原著中 这个男的就是杀手
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片