Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Not all science is created equal.
各种科学学科并非平等
There's physics the undisputed king of science.
比如物理 无可争辩的科学之王
There's chemistry. It's no physics
还有化学 虽然比不上物理
but it's not a bad way to pass a rainy afternoon.
但用来打发下雨的午后时光也还不错
And then there's biology
还有生物学
the squishiest of the sciences.
科学里最黏糊糊的一门
Once you have deposited enough saliva
等你们加入了足够的口水
in the blue Benedict's solution
进到蓝色本尼迪特溶液后
we'll mix it in the centrifuge.
我们就将它们放入离心机中混合
After that we'll pass it through the spectrometer
之后我们再使用分光光度计
to measure how much glucose is present.
来测定其中含有多少葡萄糖
And won't that be a party
是不是想想就好玩啊
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Oh dear. Oh dear.
天啊 天啊
It's warm. Oh dear.
还是温的 天啊
And then there was some extra money in the budget
然后还剩一点多余的预算
so I was able to order those tackling dummies I had my eye on.
我就去添购我想买很久的擒抱练习假人了
I don't understand why the football program gets
我不懂为什么橄榄球队
so much money while the equipment in the science lab
预算这么多 而科学教室里的设备
is outdated and falling apart.
过时到都开始坏了
Oh I can explain that.
我可以解释
This is Texas.
因为这里是德州
Pass the ribs.
把肋排递过来
Well it's not fair.
这样不公平
It's a school.
这是学校
Education should be their priority.
教育应该摆在第一位
All right I'll explain it again...
好 我再跟你解释一次
I think Shelly's got a point.
我觉得谢利说的话不无道理
The school is supposed to prepare these kids for the future.
学校应该是帮助孩子们做好未来的准备
How many of 'em are gonna be professional football players
这些孩子里有多少人能成为专业橄榄球运动员呢
No one at this table.
这张桌上没有
But how many of 'em are gonna be scientists
那有多少人会成为科学家呢
I know.
我知道
George isn't there a way they can take some
乔治 难道就没有办法
of the football money and spend it on science
分一点橄榄球队的预算给科学教室吗
Really I need to explain it again
不是吧 需要我再解释一次吗
You know Moon Pie in the '60s when the hippies wanted to change things
小饼饼 在60年代 当嬉皮士想要求改革时
they would just protest.
他们就会去抗议
You were a hippie Oh no.
-你以前是嬉皮士吗 -当然不是
But I wrote a letter complaining about the hippies
但我曾经写信投诉过那些嬉皮士
and the police chased 'em right out of that park.
然后警察把他们赶出了公园
So my point is...
所以我的重点是...
maybe you could write a letter.
或许你可以写一封信
Ooh Maybe I can lodge a formal complaint
或许我可以发一封正式投诉信
with the school board about the sports budget infringing
给学校董事会表示体育部门侵占了
on the other departments.
其他部门的预算
Okay last time
行了 我最后说一次
Canada
加拿大
the other states
其他州
us.
以及我大德州
What are you doing standing there
你站在这里干嘛
I wrote a formal complaint letter to the school board
我写了一封正式投诉信给学校董事会
on how much money is spent on football.
是有关橄榄球队花掉了多少学校预算
I was hoping you could deliver it to them.
我是希望你能转交给他们
You do realize your father's a coach here.
你知道你爸爸是我校橄榄球队的教练吧
Yes sir I do.
是的先生 我知道
Maybe you ought to talk to him about this first.
或许你应该先跟他谈谈这事
I did.
我们谈过了
He didn't care for the idea at all.
他完全懒得鸟我这想法
Well there you go.
那就是啦
There I go what
是什么啊
Let me see that.
我看看
"Barbaric sport... encourages bloodlust similar
"野蛮的运动... 提倡血腥暴力
to Roman gladiator games...
与罗马角斗士相似
Christians lions...
基督徒 狮子
money better spent on science and learning."
预算最好花在科学与学习上"
You're joking right
你是在开玩笑的吧
Did you see the word "bazinga" anywhere in that letter
你有在信里的任何一处看到"逗你玩"吗
Out.
出去
I'll just have to go over his head.
看来我只能越级上访了
投票将在下周进行
竞选学生会主席
President Cooper.
库珀主席
That's serendipitous.
踏破铁鞋无觅处啊
Hello.
你好
What
干嘛
I understand that you're in charge of student elections.
据我了解 您是学生会选举的负责人
I am.
是的
I'd like to run for class president.
我想要参选学生会主席
Really
真的假的
Really.
真的
Okay.
You can sign up but I have to warn you
你可以报名 但我先提醒你
you'll be running against Nell Cavanaugh.
你的对手将会是内尔·卡瓦诺
So
所以呢
She's well liked by the student body.
她广受全体学生喜爱
So
所以呢
These elections tend to be a bit of a popularity contest.
这些选举其实常变得更像是人气票选
So ‭You're gonna make me say it huh
-所以呢 -你就是要逼我直说出来是吧
Say what
说什么
People don't like you.
大家不喜欢你
Well as my meemaw likes to say water off a duck's back.
就像我姥姥常说的 这话如水过鸭背 毫无影响
Elections shouldn't be about popularity.
选举不应该变成人气票选
They should be about who has the best ideas.
应该是选出有最好主意的人
And what's your idea
那你有什么主意
Less money on football
缩减橄榄球队预算
more on science.
注入科学学习上
Really.
是吗
Guess what. I'm running for class president.
你猜怎么着 我要参选学生会主席啦
Good for you.
那很棒啊
You're encouraging him
你还鼓励他吗
He's gonna get destroyed.
他会被人搞得体无完肤
You don't know that.
你怎么知道一定会这样
I feel like I do.
我感觉我真的知道
Well whether you win or not
无论你最后是否赢得选举
I think it's great that you're trying.
我觉得你愿意尝试就很棒了
But you think I'll win right
但你觉得我会赢的吧
God's listening Mom.
人在说 上帝在听 老妈
I think it's certainly possible.
我觉得你绝对有可能胜选
Do you have a campaign strategy
你有竞选策略了吗
No.
没有
Do you have a catchy slogan
那你有朗朗上口的口号吗
No.
没有
Does he have a shot at winning
他有胜选的可能吗
No.
没有
Hello I'd like to speak to the mayor please.
您好 我想跟市长通话 谢谢
My name is Sheldon Cooper.
我的名字叫谢尔顿·库珀
I'm running for class president
我将要参选学生会主席
and was hoping he could give me some advice.
希望能跟他请教选举事情
I'm ten years old.
我10岁
But if it helps get him on the phone
但如果能让他更愿意接电话
I'm well behaved a straight A student
请告诉他我举止良好 成绩出色
and have impeccable hygiene.
卫生习惯更是无懈可击
Hello.
你好
This is Mayor Harrison.
我是哈里森市长
I understand you are running for office.
我听说你要参选
Class president.
选学生会主席
Do you have any advice on how to win
您有任何帮助胜选的建议分享吗
The most important thing is to get out there
最重要的事情就是走入选区
and connect with people.
与选民们建立感情
That's tricky.
这有点难啊
I'm not terribly fond of people.
我不是这么喜欢跟人接触
Well you might need to get over that.
那你可能得克服这一点
Assuming I can
假设我能做到这个
how do I connect with them
我该如何跟他们建立起感情呢
A friendly handshake is a great start.
一个友善的握手是很好的开始
Oh boy.
要命
Now I have to touch them
现在我还得碰他们吗
Over the next few days
在接下来的几天中
I mounted my campaign.
我开始了竞选活动
My name is Sheldon Cooper and I'm runing for class president.
我叫谢尔顿·库珀 我将要竞选学生会主席
Okay.
好吧
Put her there.
来握个爪吧
Greetings fellow students.
各位同学 你们好啊
I'm running for class president.
我将要竞选学生会主席
Here's a button.
这是我的选民纪念胸章
Have a grown up put them on you.
记得请大人帮你们别上
They're sharp.
针很锋利
Hello.
你好
I'm Sheldon Cooper
我叫谢尔顿·库珀
and I'm running for class president.
我将要竞选学生会主席
Yeah ‭I understand you had a baby last year.
-然后呢 -据我了解 你去年生过孩子
If you bring it in I'll try to kiss it.
如果你带它来 我会试着亲它
Vote Sheldon for class president.
一人一票让谢尔顿当学生会主席
Vote Sheldon for class president.
一人一票让谢尔顿当学生会主席
Vote Sheldon for class president.
一人一票让谢尔顿当学生会主席
Don't worry it's a number two.
别担心 是2B铅笔
You can use it on standardized tests.
正常考试都能使用
Okay.
好吧
And of course homework.
当然啦 写作业也能用
I love homework.
我可喜欢作业了
Well it's so nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm Nell Cavanaugh.
我叫内尔·卡瓦诺
My opponent.
我的竞选对手
I would shake your hand but my mom is washing my mittens.
我很乐意跟你握手 但我的手套我妈拿去洗了
Okay.
好吧
She was really nice.
她人很好呢
She even said "May the best student win."
她还说"希望最适任的学生能赢"
That's sweet.
那很棒啊
This was a great idea.
这真是个好主意
Children like cupcakes and by giving them cupcakes
孩子们都喜欢小蛋糕 通过送他们小蛋糕
they'll transfer that affinity to me.
他们就会把这喜爱转移到我身上
That's another way of looking at it.
也是可以用这个角度看啦
By that reasoning a rich person could simply buy people's votes.
根据这个道理 有钱人可以轻松买到选票
It's been known to happen.
买票不是什么新鲜事了
Until my ship comes in
等我也有钱了
I guess it's cupcakes.
应该是说等我的小蛋糕好了吧
Georgie check it out.
小乔治 你看看
请投谢尔顿一票
Oh man I hate that he's doing this.
妈呀 我真的很讨厌他这样
What It's cute.
怎么会 很萌啊
It's embarrassing.
太丢我脸了
I would think you'd be proud of him.
我觉得你应该会以他为荣才对啊
That's 'cause you're a better person than me.
那是因为你是个比我好太多的人
Maybe you ought to ask God to take away your anger
或许你该请求上帝把你的愤怒拿走
and replace it with love.
并将之转为爱
Can I ask him to take away my brother instead
那我能请求他改把我弟弟带走吗
Georgie.
小乔治
Not kill him
不是拿去宰了啦
just strand him on an island somewhere.
只是把他放逐到某个孤岛上而已
A nice island
一个美好的岛屿
with coconuts and stuff.
上面有椰子那一类的东西
就是投给作业加量一票
投谢尔顿一票
"我最爱作业了"
请投内尔·卡瓦诺一票
Nell Cavanaugh
内尔·卡瓦诺
it appears we're taking the mittens off.
看来我们是要脱手套决斗一场了
Well that's unfortunate.
这真是坏啊
Oh this goes well beyond unfortunate.
这何止是坏啊
It's flat out unfair.
这是大大的不公
Did you not say that you love homework
那你没说过你最爱作业吗
Of course I said it. I say it all the time.
我当然说过啊 我整天说
But she took it out of context and is using it against me.
但她断章取义 再用那话来攻击我
Well that is what happens in politics.
政治就是这样啊
People stretch the truth.
人们扭曲事实
Well those people are dirty dogs.
那些人可真是狗啊
They certainly are.
他们绝对是
Now let me ask you something.
让我问你个问题
How bad do you want to win this election
你有多想赢这场选举
Bad enough to let 105 kids shake my mitten.
想赢到愿意让105个孩子握我的手套
Okay then you need to toughen up.
行 那你就得硬气起来
Politics is not for the weak kneed.
政治不是给弱鸡玩的
Are you suggesting that I fight fire with fire
你是在建议我以毒攻毒吗
I am.
是的
So going to my room and crying in my pillow is not an option
所以我回房间对着枕头哭是不行的
It is not.
不行
Then I have some thinking to do.
那我得好好琢磨琢磨了
Oh yeah.
是的
You're screwed.
你死定了
Which is why I need your help.
所以我需要你的帮助
Why me
为什么找我
You're ruthless.
你冷血无情
I've seen you cheat at Candy Land.
你玩桌游《糖果乐园》都作弊
Thanks. Go on.
多谢夸奖 继续说
Well I'd like to retaliate
我想报复
but I don't know anything about her.
但我对她一无所知
Make something up.
那就编些负面的事
Ooh tell people she has head lice.
告诉大家她长了头虱
I won't resort to lying.
我不想靠说谎达到目的
There's a Denise Cavanaugh in my class.
我班上有一个丹妮丝·卡瓦诺
Could be her little sister.
这人可能是她姐姐
So
所以呢
I'll see if I can dig up something about Nell
我看能不能从她那套出内尔的黑料
you can use against her.
你可以拿来攻击她
Thank you.
谢谢你
Georgie I hate to have to ask this
小乔治 我觉得问出口很失礼
but are you going to vote for me
不过你打算投票给我吗
No. Go away.
不 走开
Are you sure
你确定吗
If I win I can make you a hall monitor.
如果我赢了 就任命你为走廊纠察员
Imagine the respect you'll get then.
想想你会得到多少尊敬
Get lost.
滚吧
Lord
主啊
please take away my anger toward my stupid brother.
请您浇熄我被我蠢弟弟激起的怒火吧
My life is hard enough.
我的生活已经很苦
Don't let him be president.
别让他当上学生会主席
And while we're talking
趁刚好在聊天
Veronica help me out.
维罗妮卡的事 就拜托你啦
Encourage her to do something with me she'll regret.
鼓励她跟我做些她以后会后悔的坏事
Amen.
阿门
Remember
记好了
tomorrow we'll be dissecting worms
明天我们要解剖蚯蚓
Ah your sadness makes me happy.
你们的悲伤使我快乐
Mr. Givens I just wanted you to know
吉文斯老师 我想告诉你一声
that I'm still working hard on my campaign
我仍在努力参选
to get more funding for the science department.
希望能为科学部门争取到更多资金
Oh great 'cause I've got to dig up tomorrow's worms myself.
太好了 因为明天的蚯蚓我还得自己挖
Anything you can do to help me win a decisive victory
如果有能助我在选举日当天得到决定性胜利的事
come Election Day would be much appreciated.
那可能就要拜托您啦
Oh well I'm sorry Sheldon
抱歉 谢尔顿
the faculty doesn't get involved in student elections.
教职员不能介入学生竞选
Oh I understand.
我明白
You have to remain neutral. Wink wink.
你必须保持中立 会心眨眼
I'm sorry wink wink
什么是会心眨眼
You want new science equipment and I want that for you.
你想要新的科学设备 我希望你如愿
One hand washes the other. Wink wink.
互相帮助达到双赢 会心眨眼
Oh sure wink wink.
懂了 会心眨眼
Now you're getting it. Wink wink.
现在你懂啦 会心眨眼
Wink wink.
会心眨眼
Wink wink.
会心眨眼
That kid creeps me out.
那孩子总是吓得我汗毛直立
Another hurdle in my political career was glossophobia
我政治生涯的另一障碍就是演讲恐惧症
fear of public speaking.
害怕公开发言
I've been known to experience dry mouth perspiration
众人皆知我会口干舌焦 满头大汗
heart palpitations and fainting.
心悸 以及昏厥
A similar response to what I experience
跟我遇到没绑狗绳的狗时
around unleashed dogs.
出现的症状差不多
Hello this is Sheldon Cooper.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Can I please speak with Pastor Jeff
请叫杰夫牧师接电话
Hold on.
等一下
Hey Sheldon what can I do for you
谢尔顿 有什么能帮你的吗
I need to give a speech at school
我要在学校演讲
but I have a fear of public speaking.
但我害怕在公开场合发言
Since you give a sermon every Sunday
而你每周日都会在教堂布道
I was hoping you'd have some words of advice.
我希望你能给我些建议
As a matter of fact I do.
我还真有建议能给你
When I look down on my congregation and I feel nervous
当我看着台下一众教友 并感到紧张时
I just ask the Lord to speak through me.
我就请求主透过我来发言
Like a ventriloquist
像腹语师那样吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
I think of it more as a...
我认为更像是...
Like one of the Muppets
像布偶一样吗
No not that either.
不 也不是
'Cause you do look a little like Kermit.
因为你的确长得挺像那只科密特青蛙
Uh okay good luck to you Sheldon.
好了 祝你好运 谢尔顿
Hello.
Dr. Sturgis. Can you give me any advice
斯特吉斯博士 你能否给我些建议
on how to overcome a fear of public speaking
如何克服对公开演讲的恐惧
Ah you know when I was a young man
我年轻的时候
I had a terrible fear of speaking to an audience.
就很惧怕在众人面前发言
What did you do
你怎么克服的
Actually it kinda took care of itself.
事实上 这毛病自己迎刃而解了
One day I was uh playing miniature golf
有一天 我在跟同事
with some colleagues and I got struck by lightning.
打小型高尔夫 结果被闪电劈到
Oh dear. No it was fine.
-天啊 -我没事
When I came to I found myself with the gift of gab.
等我醒来后 我发现自己能说会道
Big crowds
无论在很多人面前
small crowds you couldn't shut me up.
还是在几个人面前 我都能说个不停
I don't see how that can benefit me.
我不明白那如何能帮到我
Not unless you'd like me to take you miniature golfing
除非下次你愿意让我在下雨前
next time there are clouds on the horizon.
带你去打小型高尔夫 否则帮不了
Everything okay ‭No.
-你还好吗 -不好
I have to give a speech in front of the entire assembly.
我得在全体同学面前发表讲话
Oh. Got a little stage fright
有点怯场吗
Unfortunately so.
恐怕是的
Just thinking about it causes my bladder to misbehave.
光是想到那个画面 我都紧张得快尿出来
Yeah I been there.
我也有过这种时候
You have
真的吗
Sure.
是啊
When I first started coaching
我刚开始当球队教练时
I was real nervous to talk to the team
每次跟球员们讲话都紧张不已
you know give a locker room speech.
就是要在更衣室演讲鼓励大家时
Then one day it dawned on me
然后有一天我忽然顿悟
I'm not just talking to football players
我不只是在跟橄榄球员说话
I'm talking to teenage football players.
还是在跟青少年橄榄球员说话
Most of them aren't listening to a word I'm saying.
大部分人根本没在听我讲话
That's an interesting perspective.
这个观点挺有意思的
I'll tell you something else.
我再告诉你件事
You don't give yourself enough credit for how brave you are.
你没意识到自己有多勇敢
I don't ‭No.
-真的吗 -对
Sheldon you are ten years old going to high school.
谢尔顿 你是一个十岁的高中生
Everyone's older than you everyone's bigger than you
所有同学都比你年长 比你高大
but you keep at it day after day.
但你依然每天坚持上学
That's brave.
这非常勇敢
Any kid who can do that could give a speech
能做到这一点的孩子
to the United Nations if he had to.
哪怕要在联合国发言也没问题的
Thanks Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
I heard what you said in there.
我听到你刚才说的话了
That was very beautiful. Thanks.
-非常动人 -谢啦
I gave a similar speech to my team last week.
我上周对我的球员说过类似的话
Boy did we get our asses kicked.
我们那场比赛被打得落花流水
Emboldened by my father's pep talk
我父亲的鼓励增强了我的信心
I began working on my speech.
我开始写演讲稿
I aspired to walk in the footsteps
我渴望追寻历史上
of history's greatest orators
最有名的演说家的足迹
Socrates Winston Churchill
苏格拉底 温斯顿·丘吉尔
and last but not least Professor Proton.
当然还少不了质子教授
Hey I spoke to Nell's sister.
我跟内尔的妹妹聊过了
Found out some interesting stuff.
挖到些猛料
Thanks but I've decided I don't want to stoop to her level.
谢了 但我决定我不想沦落到跟她一样
If I can't win on the quality of my ideas
如果我不能凭借我的主张获胜
then I'd rather lose with my head held high.
那我宁可虽败犹荣
That's really stupid
你这么想傻透了
but in case you change your mind...
不过以防你改变主意
学生会竞选
All right y'all have heard
刚才你们已经听过
from your secretary candidates your treasurer candidates
干事候选人 财务部候选人
your vice presidents...
以及副主席的发言
It's time for the big finale
现在迎来重头戏
the closing event the headliners...
有请今晚的主角
Nell Cavanaugh and Sheldon Cooper.
内尔·卡瓦诺和谢尔顿·库珀
One of these two will be president of your class
其中一位将成为你们学生会主席
so listen to what they've got to say and choose wisely
请认真听他们演讲 然后谨慎做出选择
which will be a whole new experience for most of you.
尽管你们中大部分人都没有做出过明智决定
Remember heckling will get you detention.
记住 乱吼乱叫乱问的人要罚留堂
Bite me
不服咬我啊
Bryan Larkin two days
布莱恩·拉金 罚你留堂两天
You want to try for a week
你想被罚一整个礼拜吗
I didn't think so.
我就知道你不想
Nell floor is yours.
内尔 交给你了
Nell
内尔
Nell
内尔
Thank you Ms. MacElroy
谢谢老师
Principal Petersen our hard working teachers
彼得森校长 各位辛勤付出的老师
and my fellow students.
以及各位同学 大家好
I'm blessed to call so many of you friends.
我很荣幸 你们中有许多都是我的朋友
Y'all probably know everything about me already.
估计你们都已经很了解我了
Lord knows I love to talk.
主知道我是话唠
So instead of going on about myself
所以我不打算介绍自己
I'd like to talk to you about my opponent.
而是说说我的竞争对手
Sheldon Cooper has been lobbying
谢尔顿·库珀最近
for new science equipment here at Medford High
一直在为梅德福高中争取新的科学设备
and while that sounds wonderful the truth is
那听起来非常棒 然而事实就是
he thinks our school wastes its money on football.
他认为我们学校把钱都浪费到橄榄球上了
Do we really want a class president
我们真的想要一个
who doesn't care about football
不在乎橄榄球的学生会主席吗
No
I know I am proud to be a Medford High cheerleader
作为一名梅德福高中拉拉队员 我无比自豪
and I love football
我热爱橄榄球
But you know the one thing
但你们知道比起橄榄球
I love more than football
我更爱什么吗
God.
上帝
Let me tell you another interesting fact
让我告诉你们关于我对手的
about my opponent.
另一件趣事
Did you know that Sheldon Cooper is an atheist
你们知道谢尔顿·库珀是无神论者吗
That's right.
没错
He doesn't believe in God.
他不信仰上帝
Just keep that in mind
各位今天投票时
when you cast your vote today.
请记住这一点
I'm Nell Cavanaugh. Go Wolves
我是内尔·卡瓦诺 野狼队加油
And now please welcome Sheldon Cooper.
现在有请谢尔顿·库珀
No one would fault you if you ran out the back door.
你如果从后门逃走 也不会有人怪你的
Nell Cavanaugh is... a Yankee.
内尔·卡瓦诺是... 洋基棒球队粉丝
She may love football and she may love God
她也许真的热爱橄榄球和上帝
but she was born in Scarsdale.
但她在斯卡斯代尔镇出生
That's in New York.
那在纽约境内
There's more.
不止这样
My opponent didn't move to Texas until she was seven years old.
我的竞争对手在七岁那年才搬来德州
In fact in her bedroom
事实上 她卧室里
there's a pennant for the New York Yankees.
有一面纽约洋基队的三角旗
While I may not be a fan
虽然我不爱好
of organized religion or sports
宗教组织或体育运动
I promise if you vote for me I'll do my best
但我保证 如果你们投给我
to get new science equipment for our school.
我会尽我所能为学校争取到新的科学设备
Don't mess with Texas
别惹德州
Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿
Before I became Dr. Sheldon Cooper
在我成为谢尔顿·库珀博士之前
I was President Sheldon Cooper.
我先当上了谢尔顿·库珀主席
And I don't mind telling you they look pretty darn good on business cards.
我不介意告诉你们 这俩头衔印在名片上拉风极了
One of my first responsibilities as class president
作为学生会主席 第一个责任就是
was delivering the morning announcements.
主持晨间公告
Please rise for the pledge of allegiance.
请起立 宣誓效忠
I pledge allegiance to the flag
我向美利坚合众国国旗
of the United States of America
及其所代表的共和国
and to the republic for which it stands.
宣誓效忠
One nation...
这一国度...
Here's a fun fact about the next two words.
关于接下来的短语 有个冷知识
"Under God" wasn't added to the pledge of allegiance until 1954.
"上帝庇护下"是在1954年才被加入誓言的
My first act as your president
我上任后第一个举措
is to remove the words "under God" from the pledge
就是去掉誓言中的"上帝庇护下"
in order to honor the seperation of church and state in this public high school.
以表对本公立高中政教分离的尊重
Okay that's enough.
好了 闹够了
You can't take my microphone. I'm the president.
你不能抢走我的麦克风 我可是主席
Thank you.
谢谢您
All right. Let's try this again.
好了 我们再来一遍
I pledge allegiance to the flag
我向美利坚合众国国旗
of the United States of America
及其所代表的共和国
and to the republic for which it stands.
宣誓效忠
One nation under God indivisible
这一上帝庇护下的国度不可分割
with liberty and justice for all.
民众享有自由和公正
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片