Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Garden's looking nice.
花园看起来很不错
Well not to commit the sin of pride but I know.
我不想犯傲慢罪 但我知道啊
How did you come out of me
我怎么会生出你这样的女儿
So good news.
我有个好消息
John's coming home on Friday.
约翰这周五要回来啦
That's wonderful.
那太好啦
It is.
是啊
You must be thrilled.
那你肯定很激动吧
Oh I am.
是啊
Mm. Little nervous
会有点小紧张吗
No. No.
没 没有
No.
才没有呢
Be understandable if you were.
你紧张我也是可以理解的啊
The man has been in a mental institution.
他毕竟住进了精神病院一段时间
All I know is he sounded like himself on the phone
我感觉电话中他已经回归原样了
and the doctors say he's good to go.
医生也说他可以康复出院了
Well that's great.
那很好啊
It is. I'm excited.
是啊 我可欣喜若狂了
Well good.
那就好
Very excited.
非常欣喜若狂
Okay.
好啦
I'm gonna get another beer.
我再去开瓶啤酒
'Cause you're so excited
因为你很欣喜若狂吗
You know it
你懂的
We need to have a talk.
我们需要来谈谈
Georgie get in here
小乔治 你过来
Are we in trouble
我们做错事了吗
No one's in trouble.
没人做错事
What's going on Have a seat.
-怎么了 -过来坐下
You're also getting talked to.
你也得坐下来听我说
Sit.
给老娘坐下
Okay
好啦
Dr. Sturgis will be joining us for dinner.
斯特吉斯博士今晚会来共进晚餐
Hot darn.
哎哟妈呀
That guy's back
他回来啦
I thought he was in the nut house.
他不是在疯人院里吗
We do not call it that.
不可以这么称呼那里
That's what Dad calls it.
老爸就是这么叫的啊
And that's why I made him sit.
这就是为什么我也让他坐下听讲了
We need to make sure that Dr. Sturgis feels comfortable.
我们得让斯特吉斯博士感到自在
And how are we supposed to do that
那我们应该怎么做到那样呢
For starters do not bring up his time in the hospital.
首先 不要提起他住院的事情
What if he brings it up
那如果他主动提起呢
You let the grown ups handle that.
你就等大人处理
In this scenario am I one of the grown ups
在这情境中 我是大人组里的吗
No.
不是
Great. You also will not
-太好了 -你们同样也不可以
stare at him during dinner.
在晚饭席间盯着人家看
Can I look at him at all
我是完全不可以看他吗
Yes.
你可以看他
How long can I look at him before it's considered staring
那我看他多久会被当做是盯着他看
When I'm trying not to stare at girls
当我在试着不要盯着女生看的时候
my rule is "two Mississippi".
我的规矩就是"数两声"
I taught him that.
这招是我教他的
Just be on your best behavior.
请你们要做最好的表现
And if you're not sure if you should say something
如果你不确定有些话该不该说
do not say it.
那你就别说
What Hey it works.
-干嘛啦 -真的是这样呢
When I hit three Mississippis she noticed.
当我数到第三声 她就意识到了
See
你看吧
Told you.
就说吧
Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis are out front.
姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士在外面了
They're walking up the path.
来到小路了
They see me.
他们看到我了
I'm waving.
我在招手
They waved back.
他们也朝我招手了
They're close to the door.
他们走近门口了
Even closer.
更接近了
Almost there.
就要到了
Door...
门...
... bell
铃响了
Remember everything we talked about.
别忘了我提醒过你们的事
Welcome
欢迎欢迎
Look who I brought
看看我带谁来啦
Hello
你们好啊
Come in come in.
请进请进
It's so good to see you.
见到你真是太高兴了
I don't normally do this but...
我很少这么做 但...
put her there.
来握个爪吧
No mitten.
不戴手套
I'm honored.
太荣幸了
It's just so wonderful to see you all again.
再次见到你们真是太高兴了
We've been looking forward to it.
我们也期待很久了
We sure have.
绝对是的
One Mississippi
一声
two Mississippi.
两声
Uh why are you counting
你为什么要数呢
You know Shelly. He loves his numbers.
你也知道谢利 他就爱数字
Let's say grace.
来祷告吧
Bless us Lord for the food we are about to receive
感谢主为我们提供面前的食物
and bless the hands that prepared it. Amen.
也保佑准备这餐点的人 阿门
Amen. Dig in.
-阿门 -开动吧
Oh I am so excited to have a home cooked meal.
我太期待吃家里做的家常菜了
The food in the hospital was bland arino.
医院里的食物真是淡出鸟了
Uh be sure to save room for dessert.
记得留点肚子吃饭后甜点
I made banana pudding.
我做了香蕉布丁
George tell him how good my banana pudding is.
乔治 跟他说说香蕉布丁有多好吃
Good pudding.
上好的布丁
Lot of bananas.
加了很多香蕉
Well now pardon me if I'm wrong but...
听我说 如果是我误会那很抱歉
I would totally understand if any of you felt uncomfortable
但如果你们对我来感到不自在 我十分能理解
about me being here after my time in the hospital.
毕竟我是个刚刚才从医院出院的人
Oh no we're very comfortable.
没这回事 我们感觉很轻松
Very comfortable.
完全不会不自在啦
Well just in case I want you all to know
我以防万一一下 如果你们有任何
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions that you might have.
想问我的问题 我十分乐意回答
You sure you want to do that
你确定吗
Of course.
当然啦
The best way to destigmatize something
要消除偏见与误会最好的方法
is to talk about it.
就是大方谈论它
May I
我可以提问吗
Um go ahead.
那你问吧
Why wasn't I allowed to visit you
为什么我不被允许去探视你
Some of the other patients there
医院里的其他一些病人
were very unwell
状况十分不好
and I didn't want you to be disturbed by their behavior.
我不想你因为他们的行为而受到惊吓
I got one.
我也有一题
Here we go.
要来了
Did they lock you up in a room
他们有把你锁在病房里吗
I wasn't able to leave the hospital without being discharged
我只是不能在经过允许前离开病院
but I was free to walk the grounds.
但我在医院里是可以随意走动的
How did you know when you were all better
那你是怎么知道你康复了
Well it's not like a cold
跟得了感冒不太一样
where you have it and then you don't.
你得了感冒 之后好了就没了
But I've learned skills that uh
而是我学习到了方法
help me to manage my mental health.
来帮助自己保持心理健康
Well that went over my head.
真是理解不能啊
I got another one.
我还有一题
In The Shining Jack Nicholson goes nuts
在电影《闪灵》里 杰克·尼科尔森发疯
and chases people around with an axe...
拿着一把斧子追着人...
One question each. Dang it.
-一人只准问一题 -靠
Should've started with that one.
我应该先问这题的
How 'bout a little nightcap
来喝一杯睡前酒吧
Oh I don't think so.
不了不了
Got to ride the old bike home.
我还得骑车回家呢
I thought you were staying the night.
我还以为你今晚在这过呢
I wasn't planning on it.
我没有这个打算
Okay.
好吧
Now that we're talking about this um
刚好说到这个话题上
we've never really discussed the status of our relationship.
我们还没有好好再谈过我们感情的状况
Don't you worry.
不用担心
As far as I'm concerned we just...
就我个人认为 我们就...
pick up right where we left off.
恢复你入院前的状态就行了
That means a lot.
这话对我意义重大
But um...
但是呢...
I think it's for the best if we don't.
我觉得我们最好还是别继续了
What I hope we can still be friends.
-什么 -我希望我们还能当朋友
But um I don't think
但是我觉得...
we should be in a romantic relationship anymore.
我们不应该再继续谈恋爱了
Are you crazy
你疯了吗
I mean poor choice of words but...
我知道用这词有点歧义 但是
are you crazy
你丫疯啦
Do you... I... Do you mean you you really
你... 你是说你... 真的
don't want to see me anymore
不想再跟我谈下去了吗
Don't I get a say in that
这件事我没有决定权吗
No.
没有
Really I I kind of think I do.
是吗 我觉得我也有的吧
Connie if I'm single and have another episode
康妮 如果我单身时又发病了
it only hurts me.
那就只是我自己的问题
If we're together that hurts you
但如果我们在一起 那就会伤害到你
and I can't do that again.
而我不想再次伤到你了
I have been waiting for you this whole time.
这段期间我可是都对你不离不弃
Just more proof that you're a wonderful woman
更证明了你是一个好女人
and you deserve someone you can count on.
你应该跟一个你能托付的男人在一起
How about Ira from the furniture store
家具店的艾拉怎么样
He's a catch.
他很不错啊
Now you're gonna play matchmaker for me
你现在还要来帮我牵红线了吗
I suppose I am.
大概是吧
You realize I could call him right now.
你知道我现在可以打给他的吧
I think you should.
我觉得你应该打啊
You better mean it 'cause I'll do it.
那你最好是真心的 因为我可真会打
No time like the present.
此时不打更待何时
I'm doing it.
我要打了
I'm dialing.
我拨号啦
Great.
很好
It's ringing.
电话响啦
Tell him I said hi.
帮我跟他打个招呼
Rosenbloom's Fine Furniture. Ira speaking.
洛圣朋高级家具店 我是艾拉
Hello Ira.
你好啊 艾拉
It's Connie Tucker.
小女子康妮·塔克
Connie. Oh my gosh.
康妮 我的天啊
How are you
你好吗
He wants to know how I am.
人家想知道我好不好呢
Tell him.
回答他啊
I'll call you back.
我之后再打给你
Can you believe it
你敢相信吗
It sounds like he has your best interests at heart.
感觉他是为了你好才这样
Men don't break up with me.
这世上没有男人可以甩了我
I do the breaking up.
只有老娘甩人
Well I think it's nice that you can still experience new things
到了你这岁数居然还能够体验到新鲜事物
at your age.
这样很棒啊
Keep it up and you won't get to my age.
你再逼逼你就活不到我这岁数
So are you gonna go out with Ira
那你要跟艾拉去约会吗
Well I don't know why not.
有何不可呢
Is that really what you want
但这真的是你想要的吗
Well I'm sure as hell not gonna sit home by myself
我肯定不想自己坐在家里
while I try and figure it out.
想清楚那关系到底怎么办
Doesn't sound like you're being nice to Ira.
感觉这样对艾拉不太地道啊
She's not nice. Been saying it for years.
她这人本来就不地道 我都说了好多年了
Mom
will Dr. Sturgis be coming over again
斯特吉斯博士还会再来吗
I don't know. He should.
-不知道呢 -他应该再来
We had so much fun talking about the mental hospital
我们昨晚谈精神病院谈得很开心
we barely got to talk about science.
都还没机会聊到科学呢
Well I don't know what his plans are.
我不知道他有什么安排
Is Meemaw coming for dinner tonight
那姥姥今晚会来吃饭吗
No. She is busy.
不会 她有事要忙
With Dr. Sturgis Maybe I can join them.
跟斯特吉斯博士吗 那或许我能一起去啊
All my fun facts make me a welcome addition
我的各种有趣小知识储备
to any dinner date.
能为各种晚餐约会增色不少
She's not gonna be with Dr. Sturgis sweetie.
宝贝 她不会跟斯特吉斯博士在一起
Then I don't understand why I can't invite him over.
那我不懂我们为什么不能邀请他来
Your meemaw and Dr. Sturgis are...
你姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士...
figuring out how their relationship is gonna work
在他出院后开始在探讨
now that he's back.
他们的感情将何去何从
Why does their relationship need to be any different
他们的感情为什么会要有变化呢
It's complicated.
很复杂啦
So we can't have him over
所以我们不能邀请他来了
Sorry. It's just not a good idea right now.
抱歉啊 只是现在真的不太合适
This isn't fair.
这太不公平了吧
I find the one person in Texas who understands me
我找到了全德州唯一能理解我的那个人
and now I'm not allowed to see him
而现在却不准跟他见面了
Hello
你好啊
Come in. So uh Connie is uh
-请进 -所以康妮...
okay with my being here
不介意我来吧
Don't worry about it or you know mention it.
不用担心 也不用再提起
Well here's a pineapple.
来 送你们一颗凤梨
It's a symbol of hospitality dating back to the 1700s.
18世纪的时候它代表着款待
Thank you. How...
谢谢你 真是太...
tropical.
热带风情了
Dr. Sturgis hello
斯特吉斯博士 欢迎你来
Hi
你好啊
Ooh. Did you know the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality
你知道凤梨是款待的象征吗
As a matter of fact I did.
我还真的知道
You're welcome
不用谢哦
I got to tell you
我得老实说
this is an unexpected surprise.
这真是意外惊喜
Here's to surprises.
敬惊喜
'Cause last I heard
因为据我所知
you and John were still going out.
你和约翰仍在约会
Well now I'm not and I'm here with you
但我现在没有啊 我跟你在这里
so let's not talk about him.
所以我们就别提起他了
Ooh. Sounds like this breakup is a little fresh.
听起来你们才分手不久啊
Yeah it was pretty recent.
没错 是最近才分的
What like a week Month
大概一周前吗 一个月前
Literally as I was calling you.
就在我打给你之前
Well I'm glad that I was the first person that came to mind.
我很开心你第一个就想起我
Actually you were his idea.
其实是他提议我找你的
Still glad.
还是很开心啦
Really This again
不是吧 又来
Just sit.
乖乖坐下
Where's Meemaw
姥姥人呢
Not here tonight.
她今晚不在
Why As I understand it
-为什么 -据我了解
now that Dr. Sturgis is back from the hospital
现在斯特吉斯博士从医院回来了
he and Meemaw are figuring out
他和姥姥要想清楚
how their relationship is going to work.
该如何继续他们的恋爱关系
What does that mean
这是什么意思
Sounds like she dumped him.
听起来她甩了他
Actually he's the one... Sheldon didn't you want
-其实是他... -谢尔顿 你不是
to talk about science stuff Yes.
-想聊科学的话题吗 -是的
Good. Do that right now
很好 现在赶紧聊
Well I realize being here after ending
我知道和康妮分手后
my romantic relationship with Connie is unusual.
仍然来你们家 是挺不寻常的
So as before
所以跟以前一样
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions that you might have.
我很乐意为你们解答任何问题
I have a question.
我有个问题
Can I eat in front of the TV
我能坐到电视机前面吃吗
Sure.
可以
Let's get back to The Shining.
我们继续聊《闪灵》吧
When them elevator doors open oh man.
当电梯门打开时 妈呀吓死人
Let me get this straight.
我来理清楚
Your boyfriend comes home from the mental hospital
你男朋友从精神病院回来后
he dumps you
就甩了你
and he suggests that you go out with me
然后建议你和我出来约会吗
Yeah. Sounds like a spite date.
-没错 -听起来是赌气约会啊
Well gosh when you say it like that doesn't sound great.
你这么解读的话听起来就不好了嘛
No. No no I'm fine with it. I just...
不不不 我不介意 我只是...
I want to make sure I got everything right.
想确保我弄清楚来龙去脉了
Hospital dumped spite.
医院 甩我 赌气
You got it.
你都知道了
All right. I hear the creamed spinach is terrific.
好 我听说这里的奶油菠菜做得很棒
How do relationships work for old people
老人的恋爱是怎么谈的
When you were young you didn't think old women looked hot.
人年轻的时候 并不觉得老女人性感
But now that you're old do you
但你现在老了 就觉得她们性感了吗
Well that's a very interesting question.
这个问题很有意思
Can I speak to you in the kitchen
我能跟你到厨房聊聊吗
I want to hear the answer. I've always found
-我想听他的答案 -我一直都觉得
your grandmother to be very hot stuff.
你姥姥非常火辣性感
All right let's go.
听完了 走吧
But you can see her wrinkles right
但你能看见她满脸的皱纹吧
Why don't you take John to a bar or something
不如你带约翰去酒吧之类的地方吧
Why 'Cause the children don't need to hear
-为什么 -因为孩子们不需要听到
about how attractive he finds their grandmother.
他觉得他们姥姥有多迷人
Why don't you take him out
你干嘛不带他出去呢
Fine. You make sure the kids take baths and get to bed.
行 那你督促孩子们洗澡和准时上床睡觉
Oh and Sheldon needs his fingernails trimmed.
对了 谢尔顿的指甲也该剪了
Hey John what do you say you and I go grab a beer
约翰 我们俩出去喝杯啤酒怎么样啊
But we haven't cut open the pineapple yet.
但我们还没开菠萝呢
You boys go ahead.
你们去吧
We'll eat the pineapple another time.
我们下次再吃菠萝好了
But we haven't had a chance to talk about science.
但我们还没机会聊科学呢
Ooh can Sheldon come
谢尔顿能一起去吗
Can I No.
-我能去吗 -不行
So enough about me.
别再说我的事了
What's been going on in your life Oh boy. Well
-你最近的生活怎么样 -老天
after you and I broke up
我俩分手之后
I took the opportunity to work on myself.
我就借此机会多运动运动
Started playing tennis again.
我又开始打网球了
Uh I I bought a telescope which is pretty cool
我买了一架望远镜 可酷了
because you you got to see the Moon all big and things.
因为能看到放大的月亮什么的
And uh I I tried Vietnamese food for the first time
我还首次尝试了越南菜
which did not go well.
但结果不太好
Oh very spicy.
辣死我了
You wouldn't believe the heartburn.
你都不知道我胃烧得多慌
Not enough Tums in the world.
多少的胃药都不够吃
This is wonderful.
来这真是太棒了
Did you know the term "Dive bar" originated
你知道吗 一开始叫"廉价[潜入]酒吧"
because many establishments were below street level
是因为当时很多店面都比路面低
and patrons had to essentially dive down to enter them.
顾客必须往地下走才能进入
Didn't know that.
我以前不知道
Well now you do.
现在你知道啦
Hey George.
乔治
Who's your friend Hey Nate.
-介绍一下你朋友吧 -内特
This is John Sturgis.
这位是约翰·斯特吉斯
He's a scientist.
他是名科学家
Pleased to make your acquaintance Nate.
认识你很高兴 内特
What can I get you
你们想喝点什么
Um do you have sarsaparilla
你们这有沙士吗
Two beers. We'll take two beers.
两杯啤酒 我们就来两杯啤酒
I must admit after the breakup
我必须承认 他们分手后
I was worried but now that Dr. Sturgis and Dad are friends
我一度很担心 但现在斯特吉斯博士和爸爸是朋友了
we'll be seeing even more of him.
我们以后就能更常见到他
How do we see less of him
有什么办法能少见他一点
That is not nice.
这样很没礼貌
Sorry but I'm on Meemaw's side.
对不起 但我站在姥姥那边
She got me a two piece bathing suit.
她给我买了两截式泳衣
I didn't realize we were expected to take sides.
我都不知道我们要选边站
No one needs to take sides.
没人需要选边站
When Heather M.'s parents got divorced
海瑟·M的爸妈离婚后
she said it was like picking sides
她说那就像选边站一样
but you get twice the presents.
不过能获得双倍的礼物
This isn't a divorce.
他们又不是离婚了
And I'm sure Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis will still be friends.
姥姥和斯特吉斯博士一定会继续当朋友的
Heather M.'s parents aren't friends.
海瑟·M的爸妈就决裂不是朋友了
But now she's got Barbie's DreamHouse
但她现在既有芭比的梦想小屋
and the pink Corvette.
也有粉色遥控车呢
You heard me.
你听见我的暗示了
Oh thank you.
谢谢
That looks amazing. I love ice cream.
看起来很美味 我喜欢冰淇淋
Did you know
你知道吗
that they used to use the anal glands of beavers
他们以前常使用海狸的肛门腺体
to make it taste like vanilla
模拟出香草的味道
No. Where'd you hear that
不可能 你从哪听说的
I understand it's difficult to uh milk the little sacs.
不过我知道要从它们囊中挤出汁来很不容易
It's just something I picked up along the way.
就是在别的地方听说的啦
You okay
你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
Let's eat pie.
我们来吃派吧
And maybe not the ice cream.
还是别吃冰淇淋好了
Can you believe Connie was my first girlfriend
你能相信康妮是我第一个女朋友吗
Really
真的吗
And probably my last.
很可能也是最后一个
Come on don't talk like that.
别说丧气话嘛
No it's true.
不 是真的
She may not realize it
她也许还不明白
but this is all for the best.
但这决定对大家都好
I'm damaged goods.
我是残次品
No you're not.
你当然不是了
It had just been so long since I'd had an episode.
之前我已经很久没发过病了
I thought I was okay.
我还以为自己没事了
But clearly I'm not
但显然我有事
and uh who knows if it'll happen again.
谁知道什么时候还会再发病
And uh I just can't take the risk
我不能冒险
of putting Connie through that.
让康妮再经历一次
Hey she's got problems too.
她也有她的毛病啊
I've seen her take a wine cooler out of the trash and finish it.
我见过她从垃圾堆里捡起瓶果酒 然后干了
I'm not joking. Well
-我没开玩笑 -好吧
thank you for listening.
谢谢你听我吐苦水
My pleasure.
乐意至极
And if you want to talk about your relationship with Mary
如果你想聊你和玛丽的婚姻
I'm all ears.
我随时奉陪
Intimacy issues communication difficulties
关系疏远 沟通有困难
problems in the bedroom...
在床上不和谐...
Hey Pool table's open.
瞧 台球桌开了
Ah Wonderful
太棒啦
But if you did get a divorce
但如果你们真的离婚了
how many American Girl dolls could I get
我能得到多少个美国女孩娃娃呢
Your father and I aren't getting a divorce.
我和你爸没要离婚
But more than one right
但要是离了就不止一个 对吧
Are there any questions that aren't about divorce
你有跟离婚无关的问题要问吗
Nope. Sheldon
没有 谢尔顿
Is it difficult to see your mother
看着你妈跟不是你爸的人约会
go out with men who aren't your father
是不是很难接受
That's a big one.
这个问题很严肃啊
I suppose it took some getting used to
我的确花了一点时间才接受
but she's a grown up
但她是成年人了
and even though Pop Pop passed away
虽然姥爷去世了
she deserves to be happy.
但她仍该拥有幸福
Just so you know
告诉你一声
I'd be happy with one American Girl doll.
我只要有一个美国女孩娃娃就满足了
And we're done.
我们聊完了
Thank you so much Ira.
非常感谢你 艾拉
I really needed this.
我真的很需要有人陪我
You're welcome.
不客气
We should do it again.
我们应该再约出来
What's your Friday night look like
你周五晚上有什么安排
Oh no Friday's no good
周五不行
'cause we're doing inventory at the store.
因为我们要在店里盘点货物
Oh okay. Well how about the weekend
好吧 那周末呢
No no no that's not good for me either.
不不 周末我也没空
Are you blowing me off
你是在拒绝我吗
Is it that obvious
有这么明显吗
Well I don't understand why.
可我不明白为什么
I mean I I thought we had a nice time.
我以为我们今晚挺愉快的
Oh we did.
是很愉快
But you're still hung up on John
但你仍对约翰念念不忘
and I don't want to have my heart broken again
我不希望又心碎一次
so I'm gonna respectfully pass.
所以恕我必须拒绝你
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I know. It turns out I do have a shred of dignity.
就是啊 没想到我居然还有尊严残留在体内
I'm as surprised as you are.
我和你一样感到意外
I'm not having a good week.
我这礼拜可真不顺啊
Have you played much pool
你以前打过台球吗
Oh in my undergraduate days all the time.
念大学时经常打
It's just physics and geometry.
这就是物理学和几何学
Is that so
是吗
I calculate the angles in my head.
我在脑子里计算角度
Sometimes in radians
有时用弧度
sometimes in degrees
有时用角度数
depending on my level of whimsy.
看我那天心情如何啦
I'm a radians man myself.
我喜欢用弧度来计算
That's a joke
这是笑话吗
Supposed to be.
是有这个意思
Oh life is funny.
人生真有意思
A week ago I was in a mental institution
一周前 我还在精神病院里
and now I'm laughing it up in a dive bar.
现在我却在一间廉价酒吧里开怀大笑
Not just any dive bar.
还不是普通的酒吧哦
One where everyone knows me.
是所有人都认识我的酒吧
And they are lucky that they do.
他们能认识你真的太幸运了
Excuse me
不好意思
Everyone
各位
Oh boy. I would like to propose a toast to George Cooper.
-惨了 -我提议大家为乔治·库珀干一杯
I don't mind telling you
我不怕告诉你们
I'm going through a bit of a rough patch
我目前正经历一个人生难关
and this man went out of his way to take me here
这个男人特意带我来这里
and listen to my woes.
聆听我的烦恼和悲伤
And George and I don't even know each other that well.
而且我和乔治根本没有多熟
You heard it. Y'all heard it.
你们都听见了 我跟他不熟
But I just broke up with a woman.
但我刚和一位女性分手了
A beautiful passionate woman.
她美丽 充满激情
Adventurous.
有冒险精神
Sensual.
感性
Apparently
显然
you're never too old for heartache.
人无论到几岁都会为爱心碎
But tonight
但今晚
I found solace in the bosom of male friendship.
我在男性友谊的怀中找到了慰藉
To George Cooper.
敬乔治·库珀
Drinks are on me
酒我请了
To George Cooper
敬乔治·库珀
What happened
发生什么了
Oh I had a few beers.
我喝了几杯啤酒
He had one.
他喝了一杯
Seriously
你们不是吧
We can't get a dog and this guy's still here
不准我养狗 却让这家伙赖到现在都不走
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片